Status
Not open for further replies.
The gnats and I are due for battle in about an hour or so, when the lights come on..

There will be no mercy...

There will be only 1 survivor...........

View attachment 923321

Already had the DE from when I was outdoor gardening.. I left a few small containers of apple cider vinegar down there before I could get to the store, and when I got home, lights were out, so instead of trying to mess around with the green light on, I said I'd wait.. I'm anxious..

The only thing with the DE is when it gets wet it loses it's effectiveness,hence the reason they recommend you to reapply it after each rainfall..Some decent silica in there though..Good luck man,hope you get rid of them.

The gnats and I are due for battle in about an hour or so, when the lights come on..

There will be no mercy...

There will be only 1 survivor...........

View attachment 923321

Already had the DE from when I was outdoor gardening.. I left a few small containers of apple cider vinegar down there before I could get to the store, and when I got home, lights were out, so instead of trying to mess around with the green light on, I said I'd wait.. I'm anxious..

It's on now bro you go blast them feckers to kingdom come :headbang:
4770dcb105ac8358d5375f33b144e56b.gif

What strain? My ebay beans did that all the way through then fattened.
20180626_180130.jpg

I'm not complaining about the strain at all, btw. Most of her buds are the size of popcans, or bigger.
...lord knows I waited 100 something days to chop a Northern Lights strain, So I'll wait a few more weeks, But the size of her container is taking up a lot of space in my 4x4.

cheers live stoners!
been hanging out with my new girl friend Silky
she's a big part of my greenhouse swat team, hmm, team probably not the right word
given 1/2 a chance would eat each other:smoking:
anyway, I'm happy with my little monsters!
P1070259.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back