Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d prefer not to use bottled anything honestly. I want to build an organic soil from scratch with fungi, microbial life, & all that other good stuff. I’ll be starting a compost & worm bin. This is totally a work in progress. After all a good soil from scratch will take several months to build from scratch.
I hope your a young man I am the other hand am running out of time so I will resort to a little deception if need be by allowing other people to do the dirty work . I want learn a little more about fungi and microbes The science of the underworld were the game is truly played . I guess that should take care of the next lifetime and more . :drool:

Can someone point me in the right direction on where to get this stuff to get my organic Grow on?
  • Mycorrhizae
  • Rock phosphate
  • Azomite (trace elements)
  • Cup sweet lime (dolomite)
  • powdered humic acid
  • bat guano
  • Blood meal
  • Steamed bone meal

Amazon, Kelp4less.com,buildasoil.com,kisorganics.com

I got this humic acid from Amazon

IMG_20180616_154344.jpg

Wow, sorry, dude! I thought I was pissed being down $20! I hope it recovers quickly, too. Getting ready to watch Iceland v. Croatia and Argentina v. Nigeria........at last a couple of games that really mean something! I hate 3rd games because you can't watch them all....I understand why they schedule them at the same time but it does limit watching options. I usually end switching back and forth.
It will go up I got over 5k in coins. I also got loads small coins more for long time investment. I do the same witching back and forth
:pass:

I’d prefer not to use bottled anything honestly. I want to build an organic soil from scratch with fungi, microbial life, & all that other good stuff. I’ll be starting a compost & worm bin. This is totally a work in progress. After all a good soil from scratch will take several months to build from scratch.

I had quite a success with chilli growshops, one of the universities in my country conducted a research on myco and it works wonders.

It will go up I got over 5k in coins. I also got loads small coins more for long time investment. I do the same witching back and forth
:pass:

Got money on these, bud? I'm hoping for Iceland and Nigeria to win.........would love to see Argentina sent home...........Portugal and Spain got all they could handle yesterday from teams everyone expected them to crush. Although I wanted to see Rinaldo defeated, I couldn't in good conscience pull for Iran.........In this country, people would root for a team of Hitler's SS over Iran, lol!

Got money on these, bud? I'm hoping for Iceland and Nigeria to win.........would love to see Argentina sent home...........Portugal and Spain got all they could handle yesterday from teams everyone expected them to crush. Although I wanted to see Rinaldo defeated, I couldn't in good conscience pull for Iran.........In this country, people would root for a team of Hitler's SS over Iran, lol!
Got few small bets,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back