Status
Not open for further replies.
Decisions decisions on this evenings delivery method
ce57aa7de5b36f4f76b8a842a0a3e77e.jpg

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

View attachment 923178
Light burn, anyone?

Oh... Guess I won't be using PK boosters... I want this girl to finish, NOT THROW OUT FOXTAILS...View attachment 923179
Man, I hope this girl doesn't wind up like my bbk... Big ass calyxs that almost seem to separate from each other when dried...

What strain? My ebay beans did that all the way through then fattened.

The gnats and I are due for battle in about an hour or so, when the lights come on..

There will be no mercy...

There will be only 1 survivor...........

20180626_162041.jpg

Already had the DE from when I was outdoor gardening.. I left a few small containers of apple cider vinegar down there before I could get to the store, and when I got home, lights were out, so instead of trying to mess around with the green light on, I said I'd wait.. I'm anxious..

evening Swan :pass:
vape whilst rolling a joint,smaoke joint at your leisure with spaoradic pipe hits :smoking:
hmm well they do say everything in moderation dont they :shrug:
:pighug:
Yep that should do the trick!

Got Father in Law staying with us later in the week so need to enjoy the next few days before I have to go all "compos mentis" while we have company [emoji3]

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The gnats and I are due for battle in about an hour or so, when the lights come on..

There will be no mercy...

There will be only 1 survivor...........

View attachment 923321

Already had the DE from when I was outdoor gardening.. I left a few small containers of apple cider vinegar down there before I could get to the store, and when I got home, lights were out, so instead of trying to mess around with the green light on, I said I'd wait.. I'm anxious..
Godspeed, soldier :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back