Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks bro,love organic weed..The simplicity of the grows,the quality etc..Nice to be able to chop,dry and smoke some samples that hit smooth as ice,burn white and taste amazing even before a cure.
What does that look like :rofl: My ashes !! look like ground coffee :biggrin:

Last edited:
Who are some all organic veteran growers that we’ve got around AFN. I could use any advice anybody is willing to give. I’ve been growing with bottled nutes for 1 1/2 years & im ready to make the jump to organic.

Use BioBizz.

I still maintain that I'm still in the evolutionary stage of growing 1st class number uno weed Will I be able to tell when I get there time will tell . :eyebrows:

Use BioBizz.
I’d prefer not to use bottled anything honestly. I want to build an organic soil from scratch with fungi, microbial life, & all that other good stuff. I’ll be starting a compost & worm bin. This is totally a work in progress. After all a good soil from scratch will take several months to build from scratch.

Can someone point me in the right direction on where to get this stuff to get my organic Grow on?
  • Mycorrhizae
  • Rock phosphate
  • Azomite (trace elements)
  • Cup sweet lime (dolomite)
  • powdered humic acid
  • bat guano
  • Blood meal
  • Steamed bone meal
Amazon maybe?

What does that look like :rofl: My ashes !! look like ground coffee :biggrin:

Had to go back in posts to find it for ya...Here's a pic my bro sent me of my Grape Walker Kush burning and his dirty ass ashtray in the back lol..

received_1852000058163478.jpeg

I am down over 1k in last 2 months.
It will come back up, I hope.
:pass:

Wow, sorry, dude! I thought I was pissed being down $20! I hope it recovers quickly, too. Getting ready to watch Iceland v. Croatia and Argentina v. Nigeria........at last a couple of games that really mean something! I hate 3rd games because you can't watch them all....I understand why they schedule them at the same time but it does limit watching options. I usually end switching back and forth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back