Status
Not open for further replies.
This soil worked so good, I'm kind of bummed I didn't get to really use teas,a steady regimen of Mammoth or any quick shots of Big bloom...To be honest it didn't need it..I may start the Mammoth again but who's going to argue with just adding water? A few drops of Castile soap as a surfactant and a couple drops of cal/mag every 2-3 waterings( which isn't really needed ) and you're good.

View attachment 923156

Thank you man, I appreciate the kind words,I try my best :toke:

Your work speaks for itself!!!! Definitely glad to have you around here!!!!! I mean, seriously, the frostiness of your plants?!?! And it's organic?!?! Whaaaaaaaaat?? lol

6:43 Am, Cant wait to go home and smoke!:Vape: Working nights isnt to bad I suppoose[emoji857] Thinkin bout that lemon skunk..
3de96e2fda1b81e039d0f48a14ae2fdd.jpg
b52f0e9b3797f0d97ae18c6af6e0f3b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Your work speaks for itself!!!! Definitely glad to have you around here!!!!! I mean, seriously, the frostiness of your plants?!?! And it's organic?!?! Whaaaaaaaaat?? lol

Thanks bro,love organic weed..The simplicity of the grows,the quality etc..Nice to be able to chop,dry and smoke some samples that hit smooth as ice,burn white and taste amazing even before a cure.

Can someone point me in the right direction on where to get this stuff to get my organic Grow on?
  • Mycorrhizae
  • Rock phosphate
  • Azomite (trace elements)
  • Cup sweet lime (dolomite)
  • powdered humic acid
  • bat guano
  • Blood meal
  • Steamed bone meal
Who are some all organic veteran growers that we’ve got around AFN. I could use any advice anybody is willing to give. I’ve been growing with bottled nutes for 1 1/2 years & im ready to make the jump to organic.

Who are some all organic veteran growers that we’ve got around AFN. I could use any advice anybody is willing to give. I’ve been growing with bottled nutes for 1 1/2 years & im ready to make the jump to organic.
Still using AN here. From what I've read, organics present issues with DWC that synthetics don't. I'm still way too new to pile on other things to worry about. There are TONS of people here that can probably help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back