Status
Not open for further replies.
The end is in sight. It's only a matter of time, now.

Never thought I would live to see this. Hoping I still do.

My grand babies will have children before this state entertains this. to much money in the incarceration program, and old school bible thumpers (no offense) will see to that

My grand babies will have children before this state entertains this. to much money in the incarceration program, and old school bible thumpers (no offense) will see to that
U must be in my state then we have the most private owned prisons then any state. But there's some great things in the works.

I might be wrong, but with DWC I've been reading that swapping out the entire tank once per week is strongly suggested. It makes sense, in that it makes sure you aren't building up high concentrations of nutes that the plant is not using, and more importantly, make sure it has enough of the "least available" nutrient that it needs.

The thing is that I have yet to do that. And I have yet to see a failed plant. Granted, I only have two finished grows so far, but the first one was a 1/4 pound yielding monster.

To keep up with the schedule for a young plant in DWC means I would have to add nutrients directly to the tank (which is also frowned upon) or replace the solution with the new mix. I dunno. Maybe I am overthinking this.
Use just GH root stimulation or AN piranha for first 2 weeks is what I did and it does great. I also started in a 1.5liter tub then put her in 7 gals.

40" tall DG nugs on day 58

IMG_20180627_042001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back