Status
Not open for further replies.
That sucks bud!! I really did find fresh frozen produced farrrrrr more yield than dry. You are freezing your bud before your run?
Not this run. Was mostly dry.
Got impatient. Should have froze it.

But the messed up part. I blasted 20% of the pile and got wayyyyy more oil than bubble. Way more. So the thc is there. I just need to get it. :(

If all fails I'll just boil material with some of the water and try to salvage some butter I guess.

Hoping on extra agitation and a thinner solution I'll get what im looking for.

Ive run tangs feed schedule in promix before and it worked just fine!!
I do want to try it - with the weekly tank flushes. I will have to go buy some DI from the store to make up for what I am not going to be able to produce. If this GG4 pans out, I will grow the next one on that schedule.

I do want to try it - with the weekly tank flushes. I will have to go buy some DI from the store to make up for what I am not going to be able to produce. If this GG4 pans out, I will grow the next one on that schedule.

I tried it with and without the 30 days flush...didnt see a difference so i kept running the schedule without a flush...i should also note i only feed to a trickle or runoff if any at all. Ran AN nutes for 2 seasons indoors and out, before switching to green planet (work just as well and a bit cheaper)

Not this run. Was mostly dry.
Got impatient. Should have froze it.

But the messed up part. I blasted 20% of the pile and got wayyyyy more oil than bubble. Way more. So the thc is there. I just need to get it. :(

If all fails I'll just boil material with some of the water and try to salvage some butter I guess.

Hoping on extra agitation and a thinner solution I'll get what im looking for.
Man that sucks. I hope you can salvage something from it. :cheers:

I tried it with and without the 30 days flush...didnt see a difference so i kept running the schedule without a flush...i should also note i only feed to a trickle or runoff if any at all. Ran AN nutes for 2 seasons indoors and out, before switching to green planet (work just as well and a bit cheaper)
I might be wrong, but with DWC I've been reading that swapping out the entire tank once per week is strongly suggested. It makes sense, in that it makes sure you aren't building up high concentrations of nutes that the plant is not using, and more importantly, make sure it has enough of the "least available" nutrient that it needs.

The thing is that I have yet to do that. And I have yet to see a failed plant. Granted, I only have two finished grows so far, but the first one was a 1/4 pound yielding monster.

To keep up with the schedule for a young plant in DWC means I would have to add nutrients directly to the tank (which is also frowned upon) or replace the solution with the new mix. I dunno. Maybe I am overthinking this.

I might be wrong, but with DWC I've been reading that swapping out the entire tank once per week is strongly suggested. It makes sense, in that it makes sure you aren't building up high concentrations of nutes that the plant is not using, and more importantly, make sure it has enough of the "least available" nutrient that it needs.

The thing is that I have yet to do that. And I have yet to see a failed plant. Granted, I only have two finished grows so far, but the first one was a 1/4 pound yielding monster.

To keep up with the schedule for a young plant in DWC means I would have to add nutrients directly to the tank (which is also frowned upon) or replace the solution with the new mix. I dunno. Maybe I am overthinking this.

Ahh my apologies bud....i know zero about dwc grows!! I have seriously considered giving dwc and nft techniques a shot one day...might have to, just so i feel a little more well rounded!!

Ahh my apologies bud....i know zero about dwc grows!! I have seriously considered giving dwc and nft techniques a shot one day...might have to, just so i feel a little more well rounded!!
It's all I know. And I am not terribly good at it. I think if I had started with coco, i'd be better off. Thankfully these plants are really robust.

I am getting a much better tent soon. Probably later this summer or early in the fall. I have a lot to think about between now and then.

It's all I know. And I am not terribly good at it. I think if I had started with coco, i'd be better off. Thankfully these plants are really robust.

I am getting a much better tent soon. Probably later this summer or early in the fall. I have a lot to think about between now and then.

ONce you work out the kinks in the process bud dwc is going to blow your mind...sounds like you are doing just fine to me man!! Got a current pic? Lets see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back