Status
Not open for further replies.
Bio Ag is here in Ontario Might be worth a phone call . May be they'll send me a sample kit . :rofl:

Sometimes I get lucky requesting samples,other times I feel they think I'm a mooch and they just don't reply which is pretty ignorant..Just tell me no,I'll suck it up and come back when I can put some money together no problem.

Sometimes I get lucky requesting samples,other times I feel they think I'm a mooch and they just don't reply which is pretty ignorant..Just tell me no,I'll suck it up and come back when I can put some money together no problem.
I'm a mooch :biggrin: and proud of it . If I'm interested in your products show me and I even tell them I'm a member here just to get that discount . The Scot call it being thrifty . :rofl:

Here's a nice surprise . :yoinks: I think this girl is knocked up . Shall we have a baby shower . ???:pass:
DSCN2147.JPG

I'm a mooch :biggrin: and proud of it . If I'm interested in your products show me and I even tell them I'm a member here just to get that discount . The Scot call it being thrifty . :rofl:

I remember going on Instagram, and I seen these Co2 bottles you can hang in the tent..Now I'm watching these people send growers boxes and boxes of bottles to use and have giveaways like it's nothing..So I send a message and ask, " Hey do you guys offer samples to try?" No response for months,even to this day..I'm saying to myself, just because I don't blast my business or my grows all over social media doesn't make me less involved..Shame on you for underestimating..Will I buy a bottle to try? Sure I will, but I felt it wasn't went about the right way..If you're busy, cool, I understand, but when you're sweeping me under the carpet because you don't know any better :finger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back