Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well start the morning with a RANT . I purchased a new vap called the Square by Haze . My mother told me never buy the first model . I should have known that when you have to release new firmware before you can even receive one your in trouble . They have already admitted a problem hence the revised firmware which also has a problem . Well I have sent an email to Haze and I will wait patiently for their response . If I don't get a response in a reasonable time I will contact Visa and let them deal with them . Visa is very good at getting my money back without argument . I love visa . :thumbsup:

This soil worked so good, I'm kind of bummed I didn't get to really use teas,a steady regimen of Mammoth or any quick shots of Big bloom...To be honest it didn't need it..I may start the Mammoth again but who's going to argue with just adding water? A few drops of Castile soap as a surfactant and a couple drops of cal/mag every 2-3 waterings( which isn't really needed ) and you're good.

IMG_20180626_042743.jpg

Last edited:
This soil worked so good, I'm kind of bummed I didn't get to really use teas,a steady regimen of Mammoth or any quick shots of Big bloom...To be honest it didn't need it..I may start the Mammoth again but who's going to argue with just adding water? A few drops of Castile soap as a surfactant and a couple drops of cal/mag every 2-3 waterings( which isn't really needed ) and you're good.

View attachment 923156
Sweet looking bud

Loooking frosty[emoji102][emoji91]

View attachment 923156
Good morning stoners! :Vape: :Cry: Its 2 am and this is how dark it gets
b7f39d221161cb899aa0ea8479c09170.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back