Status
Not open for further replies.
Loooking frosty[emoji102][emoji91] Good morning stoners! :Vape: :Cry: Its 2 am and this is how dark it gets
b7f39d221161cb899aa0ea8479c09170.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk
Alaska?

Loooking frosty[emoji102][emoji91] Good morning stoners! :Vape: :Cry: Its 2 am and this is how dark it gets
b7f39d221161cb899aa0ea8479c09170.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk
I've got a 4 year old and two year old that are both scared of the dark, So that's still darker than my house at 2am
:pass:

@E Grower Good morning E thanks for asking about me last week

Good morning, Dave! :d5:

Glad you are doing ok buddy! Hate to find someone out of sorts when they really need to be here TOKING with all of us! :pass:

Thanks bro, should be killer in a few weeks when it gets chopped..Super early tester sample from under the canopy was over the top,so I can only imagine once it's done and fully processed.
Hey GG what's your take on this Mammoth P ?? I's expensive and I'm looking at this product called Vam.
I have to do a price comparison ?? :biggrin:

Hey GG what's your take on this Mammoth P ?? I's expensive and I'm looking at this product called Vam.
I have to do a price comparison ?? :biggrin:

I use the VAM Endo mycorrhizae..Bio Ag puts out a very good product..They have other products like TM-7 which contains micronutrients and humic to increase nutrient uptake..The Mammoth is more geared towards phosphorus,searching out and unlocking it's availability.

IMG_20180528_160919.jpg

I mean alot of people get stellar results not even using Mammoth,but it contains a natural occurring bacteria found in outdoor soil,so I like to incorporate it to give my soil that " full spectrum " of life and if it plumps the buds up slightly,that's always a plus.

I use the VAM Endo mycorrhizae..Bio Ag puts out a very good product..They have other products like TM-7 which contains micronutrients and humic to increase nutrient uptake..The Mammoth is more geared towards phosphorus,searching out and unlocking it's availability.

View attachment 923168
Bio Ag is here in Ontario Might be worth a phone call . May be they'll send me a sample kit . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back