Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Facebook sometime, it's a dime a dozen. It's horrible.

That is exactly why I don't do anything with Facebook........the site has evolved into a haven for every scram and bunco artist that can use a computer or smart phone!

ive seen $40 7twisty pipes on IG for sale $20.....but they fakes,so go to ebay yourself and get a fake twisty pipe for $7 or go to dhgate and its $3
people are still delighted to pay $20 for fakes from IG
:pighug:

Well, Mike I sure hope our seeds germinate and grow into nice plants! You know what the supremely funny irony about this crap as it relates to me? As I told @archie gemmill last night, I took the ridiculous chance of ordering some smoke from a company online[not on Facebook!]because I have no contacts to buy any since my son passed away. Amazingly, exactly what I ordered arrived 4 days later in triple vacuum sealed stealth packaging! Two months later, after I decide to grow my own, I order seeds from a shady character!

I just measured my entrant in the 2 liter bottle grow... Made me curious how big other people's plants are... This girl looks like she's going to get pretty stinking big for being in that small of a container...

Look at Facebook sometime, it's a dime a dozen. It's horrible.
I've seen a few. Don't spend much time on social media anymore.

Also some really shady sites that offer to break federal law by sending flower direct to you! I feel bad for the people who fall for that. They have no recourse at all.

I've seen a few. Don't spend much time on social media anymore.

Also some really shady sites that offer to break federal law by sending flower direct to you! I feel bad for the people who fall for that. They have no recourse at all.

Well, I fell for it............luckily it worked out......come to think of it, aren't we all breaking federal law to some extent?

Well, Mike I sure hope our seeds germinate and grow into nice plants! You know what the supremely funny irony about this crap as it relates to me? As I told @archie gemmill last night, I took the ridiculous chance of ordering some smoke from a company online[not on Facebook!]because I have no contacts to buy any since my son passed away. Amazingly, exactly what I ordered arrived 4 days later in triple vacuum sealed stealth packaging! Two months later, after I decide to grow my own, I order seeds from a shady character!
I'm pretty sure the beans are fine. Also not sure I want to be implying that they are doing anything else besides a shit job of handling sensitive customer data.

I have a feeling the email I got was the same one he sent to whomever is responsible for processing the payment. That the data is handled outside the context of a standard payment processing page is what has me concerned, and why I won't trust them with that data again. He might trust his employees not to copy it down, but I don't. And I shouldn't have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back