Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got these in the post.

I was kind of expecting the cookies to be in DP packaging.... Starting to suspect Colorado Cookies is their own cross-breed with a DP strain.

Also, in the email confirmation they sent me, they put my credit card, expiration date, and CSV code right in there. This means they've retained that data, even though I did not give them permission to do so.

Not exactly earning my trust here...

View attachment 922975

I have to be honest man, I try not to get involved too much with what I see on social media, but from what I can tell Greybeard looked to be born on Facebook, and they created dozens of fake accounts to sell seeds (and the accounts get banned, and then rinse and repeat, it's a disgustingly common practice on Facebook.) I e-mailed them about a reversal spray they offered asking what was in it and how it was made, no response. I asked in a few groups if anyone knew where they did their breeding work, if they could show their work, and again, no response. This last part take with a grain of salt, but I also had several people tell me he just relabels seeds as his own and that's what he's selling as private stock.

If someone knows more about them, please show us where they hang out, because I've seen nothing to back them up.

Just got these in the post.

I was kind of expecting the cookies to be in DP packaging.... Starting to suspect Colorado Cookies is their own cross-breed with a DP strain.

Also, in the email confirmation they sent me, they put my credit card, expiration date, and CSV code right in there. This means they've retained that data, even though I did not give them permission to do so.

Not exactly earning my trust here...

View attachment 922975
Hey Mike, Just went back and checked my correspondence with GB........The receipt they emailed me contained only my CC# xed out except last 4 digits like many other sites. One difference between yours and mine maybe that I did not send my CC info with my initial order request because on the order form it said it was optional. Once they acknowledged my order, I emailed my data. They then sent me an email receipt as I described above.

I have to be honest man, I try not to get involved too much with what I see on social media, but from what I can tell Greybeard looked to be born on Facebook, and they created dozens of fake accounts to sell seeds (and the accounts get banned, and then rinse and repeat, it's a disgustingly common practice on Facebook.) I e-mailed them about a reversal spray they offered asking what was in it and how it was made, no response. I asked in a few groups if anyone knew where they did their breeding work, if they could show their work, and again, no response. This last part take with a grain of salt, but I also had several people tell me he just relabels seeds as his own and that's what he's selling as private stock.

If someone knows more about them, please show us where they hang out, because I've seen nothing to back them up.

Thanks for the info, @Son of Hobbes! IIRC @midIN has dealt with Greybeard before.....he may have more info.........

evening bushy :pass:whatyamean :shrug: like not vertical,but at a slight angle ?
:pighug:
I've been running out of vertical room. I now have 2 of the autocobs zipped up as high as I can get them. The Seed Stockers Candy Dawg Kush and Sweet Seeds Dark Devil have been shooting up so I have to keep bending them down.

After thinking about the Greybeard situation, I realized that with the lack of international law concerning canna strains, it would be very easy for some shady asshats to appropriate any foreign breeders strains and sell them as some bogus breeding deal. Has anybody heard from the DP site rep re this?

Just had an email exchange with Robin at GreayBeard Seeds. The response I got came across as "Don't care. Already have your money."

Will not be doing business with them again, and cannot in good conscience suggest anyone else does, either.

He did start on Facebook and had a few others in the group that were also selling seeds, he had a bunch reporting his account and would get blocked so had multiple accounts. I've ordered from him before and always received breeder packs Dutch Passion, Sweet Seeds, Fastbuds, BombSeeds, etc. Not sure on the private label if those are purchased as bulk and repackaged under there own label. My purchases were through PP or Google wallet so I can't say anything about the new credit processing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back