Status
Not open for further replies.
Best of luck with the beans pal but just due to the fact they retain that kind of data is a big no no to me. If that is stored on the websites database and there is some kind of vulnerability that allows outside access to the database that info will be free for all, is standard practice these days to use a secure payment processor for these reasons when it comes to CC info.
These are the same kind of companies that store passwords in plaintext. They either have no idea just how important securing customer data has become, or they just don't care.

These are the same kind of companies that store passwords in plaintext. They either have no idea just how important securing customer data has become, or they just don't care.

Well with the way it is publicised now these days is mostly the later unfortunately.

Well with the way it is publicised now these days is mostly the later unfortunately.
I also think there's a subset of the former that just assume the pre-packaged website they are using has all those protections built-in. To be clear, though, Greybeard Seeds is not one of them.

Hey AFN folk hope all is well with everyone. Got new beans planted on Friday night, Bum wine auto from @Ronin. Grape Snow Train from digital genetics and Purple Snow bubba x Will be running 2400 watts this time (4x600 Hps) Got 20 # bag of megacrop today and bud explosion I will be supplementing with liquid koolbloom for weeks 1-6 of flower. Doing 50-50 coco to perlite this time in 3 gal grow bags with more frequent watering(DTW) Cheers Chef Dave

@chefdave :pass:dont hover by the door,makes folks nervous
002 (5).JPG

your fav cup
:pighug:

Hello LiveStoners and hope you all are doing well. Just getting caught up here now after I had a chance to move my lights. Now have couple autocobs zip tied to the roof poles and flipped around the two plants. Hope I didn't make a bad decision doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back