Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP Vinnie Paul!!! I'm still in disbelief!!! I grew up listening to Pantera and never got to see Dimebag before he was killed, and now I'll never get to see Vinnie Paul.. Kinda been bummed out about all day.. So I suppose I'm gonna do a Pantera marathon when I get outta work in a few hours..

Hey @fettled6 :thumbsup:

What's new in your grow world?
Hey dude!

I just attempted an upgrade to my 2lt bottle grow lol

Didn't quite work out. Was trying to add a spray head to wet the root ball instead of just squirting it but the pump won't push enough so had to scrap that plan and just hack the end of the squirter to throw the nutes in a few directions at least...

You asked bro! :bighug:

About to germ so planning and making lists, I love this sport :crying:

You ever spend about a half hour typing something incredibly radical, then 3/4 of the way in forget what you wanted to say in the first place? That is why this comment is as short as it is.

Maybe it's best if I just toke and smile..... :smokeout:
I save a step . I don't write anything down then because each thought becomes radical all over again , :rofl:

Hey dude!

I just attempted an upgrade to my 2lt bottle grow lol

Didn't quite work out. Was trying to add a spray head to wet the root ball instead of just squirting it but the pump won't push enough so had to scrap that plan and just hack the end of the squirter to throw the nutes in a few directions at least...

You asked bro! :bighug:

About to germ so planning and making lists, I love this sport :crying:

Sounds like a plan, brother! :vibe:

I love this Sport also. Just wish I could turn my neighbors house into a full grow and then REALLY learn what is the right thing to do. :frog: HOPE THEY DONT MIND!!! :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back