Status
Not open for further replies.
:toke:

IMG_20180624_063326.jpg

Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :smoking:....sharing one............Lazy sunny sunday afternoon here..........
Weather has Hit............how is everyone elses season doing...?

Now we have passed the longest day...........................we are on our way back to winter................:eyebrows:...[HASHTAG]#justsayin[/HASHTAG] :biggrin:

Now you have to be a little impressed with this Lady Dragon . :eyebrows:
View attachment 922236

Purple @9bear ................?.........

Did you cut the male back.......?.......

Good Afternoon [HASHTAG]#afnstoners[/HASHTAG] :smoking:....sharing one............Lazy sunny sunday afternoon here..........
Weather has Hit............how is everyone elses season doing...?

Now we have passed the longest day...........................we are on our way back to winter................:eyebrows:...[HASHTAG]#justsayin[/HASHTAG] :biggrin:

Purple @9bear ................?.........

Did you cut the male back.......?.......
Right back to the knees Mossy If he did the job the first time I'ma happy camper It's already been suggested " Dragon Stomper " if we don't get thrown in jail for copy write infringement :rofl::nono:

As you get closer to a COB, the plant falls outside of the single cone of light.
This is assuming you have reflectors on the cobs; I personally don't because I like the spread of light and how it can bounce round the tent walls.

I love the comedians like Rodney Dangerfield... The age back before vulgarity became the norm, And offensive became funny... Back when Mel Brooks could make movies, And people would laugh...
Everyone in the world needs to sit back, relax, light one up and turn on Airplane!, Blazing Saddles, or Kentucky Fried Movie and have a goooooddd timmmee.
It has to be History of the World Part One for me... so many good quotes out of it! It's good to be the king! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back