Status
Not open for further replies.
This is assuming you have reflectors on the cobs; I personally don't because I like the spread of light and how it can bounce round the tent walls.

It has to be History of the World Part One for me... so many good quotes out of it! It's good to be the king! :thumbsup:
And, of course, Monty Python!!! Good day, Mossy, Elle, and all!

Right back to the knees Mossy If he did the job the first time I'ma happy camper It's already been suggested " Dragon Stomper " if we don't get thrown in jail for copy write infringement :rofl::nono:

IMG_4782.JPG

I cut one down the same day I told you.............:headbang:...and there he is Almost ready to go again.

Cutting the male right back gives you about 2 weeks time to let the girls mature a bit before you fertilise.....

View attachment 922274

View attachment 922275

Hey @Mossy @sewerdweller and all I missed :smoking:

Hers a couple of pics. Heavyweight, Wipeout & a freebie Cheese feminized auto.

Nice @sewerdweller :headbang:.......they are very light coloured leaves..is that the cross you have or the lights you are using...?

Afternoon @Eclectic Elle :bighug:...we are like ships that pass in the night ATM.

How is Life treating you....?.......the heat has kicked in over here...after a long wait...now it is too hot to do all the jobs we should have done when it was cooler.....:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back