Status
Not open for further replies.
This has to be the most chilled out site on the whole WWW, do you think is it perhaps cuz we smoke sometimes ?.............Yeah, must be.........Light up and chill.

I'm off to bed chums. I NEED beauty sleep. Be nice to each other..................eP.

This has to be the most chilled out site on the whole WWW, do you think is it perhaps cuz we smoke sometimes ?.............Yeah, must be.........Light up and chill.

I'm off to bed chums. I NEED beauty sleep. Be nice to each other..................eP.

I agree, EP! About all your points.........another bowl and bed for me.......my arthritis is killing me from sitting so long in this damn chair talking to all you wonderful people! G'nite all! Oh EP.......thanks about the music!

I love the comedians like Rodney Dangerfield... The age back before vulgarity became the norm, And offensive became funny... Back when Mel Brooks could make movies, And people would laugh...
Everyone in the world needs to sit back, relax, light one up and turn on Airplane!, Blazing Saddles, or Kentucky Fried Movie and have a goooooddd timmmee.

My personal favorite Mel movie....

:baked:

i-see-your-schwartz-is-as-big-as-mine-gif-4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back