Status
Not open for further replies.
whats top shelf ? only smoked my own and street weed,and i dont ever want to go back to that shite.
:pighug:

Well, Archie.....I'm ashamed to tell you that I didn't grow it and it isn't street weed..........it's internet weed! I actually was so desperate to get some smoke that I ordered some from a site I found on the net. I have no contacts where I live since my son passed away a little over 2 yrs ago. I thought for sure it would be a rip off.........paid $75 + $5 shipping for a 1/4 oz....was on sale down from $90 for 4/20. Paid in bitcoin expecting the worst.....lo and behold 4 days later received a package with what I ordered inside triple vacuum sealed. the weight was spot on and it does the trick.....sometimes things are for real!!:yay:

Well, Archie.....I'm ashamed to tell you that I didn't grow it and it isn't street weed..........it's internet weed! I actually was so desperate to get some smoke that I ordered some from a site I found on the net. I have no contacts where I live since my son passed away a little over 2 yrs ago. I thought for sure it would be a rip off.........paid $75 + $5 shipping for a 1/4 oz....was on sale down from $90 for 4/20. Paid in bitcoin expecting the worst.....lo and behold 4 days later received a package with what I ordered inside triple vacuum sealed. the weight was spot on and it does the trick.....sometimes things are for real!!:yay:

My only response HAHAHA!!!!!:pimphand::bump:
:slap:

Sorry, CC.....I love music as you have probably noticed but I can't handle rap or hiphop.......or Hawaiian music, lol!

I completely understand-I absolutely can't stand what is NOW called hiphop. These I posted are REAL HH Classics. Not the same at all as whats now going on. But again not that it matters.Although if you ever are up to it check one of em out and compare it to whats on radio now. You can clearly hear the difference. Either way jam on mOn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back