Status
Not open for further replies.
Its changed EVERYTHING for me...seriously.....tincture saved my life man.
I'm glad for you, dude. I think it will help me, also......not too mention I don't need to smoke anything more than I do now and need to stop that!

And as @Mike20132 has proved, the material that goes into it doesn't have to be super great bud...well coated crystal shake will work very well in green dragon, if you simply increase the amount that goes into the booze to ensure maximum infusion

Going through some old pics of moms looking for some shots of dad for Father's Day tonight and found some puppy pics of my dog (family dog that I took in after they passed). Was expecting to get bummed out with old pictures of mom and dad. Never expected to get so bummed by finding puppy pics of my dog.

Bit of a shock to the system to realize from date stamps on old pics that your guestimate of your dogs age from what you could remember of when you thought your parents got him was likely a little off. And the senior dog you were already worried about being maybe a year or two younger than the average life span for the breed is actually one or two years OLDER than that average. Bit of a gut punch, really, feeling like I just lost four years with him. Trying to remind myself it also means that they had four more years with him than I thought, and that's a good thing.

IMG_7210.JPG

Going through some old pics of moms looking for some shots of dad for Father's Day tonight and found some puppy pics of my dog (family dog that I took in after they passed). Was expecting to get bummed out with old pictures of mom and dad. Never expected to get so bummed by finding puppy pics of my dog.

Bit of a shock to the system to realize from date stamps on old pics that your guestimate of your dogs age from what you could remember of when you thought your parents got him was likely a little off. And the senior dog you were already worried about being maybe a year or two younger than the average life span for the breed is actually one or two years OLDER than that average. Bit of a gut punch, really, feeling like I just lost four years with him. Trying to remind myself it also means that they had four more years with him than I thought, and that's a good thing.

View attachment 919222

I totally hear what you are saying bud...one of our pups is really getting up there in age now. All you can do is spend as much quality time with the pups while they are here to grace us with their presence bud.
IMG_2932.JPG

Good evening live stoners was looking around for a tune to play then I saw the mountain doing a little cloud dance
DSCN4404.JPG

I dug this up. Nice version sound wise

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back