Status
Not open for further replies.
What r autos like if u just use the one bulb, HPS veg bulb, it would be an ok yield but quality would suffer???????

Nuggets

A good question!! I have never run an HPS veg bulb before.

I’ve heard a lot about your tincture @912GreenSkell post me some over I had it once and it got rid of a lot of pain at the time, I might have to try and make some.

Nuggets

For sure...i'll go to the green dragon thread and tag you in right now....i am extremely close to finishing a green dragon tincture article...might be 90% complete, and i have been working on it when i have the spare time

A good question!! I have never run an HPS veg bulb before.

For sure...i'll go to the green dragon thread and tag you in right now....i am extremely close to finishing a green dragon tincture article...might be 90% complete, and i have been working on it when i have the spare time

Sweet thanks for that[emoji16]

Nuggets

Boss Always wants me to work and its so frustrating. I work 3 days a week im exhausted, I alwayys get yelled at and I do way more then anyone and then they wonder why I dont like going in. \••/ :Sigh::Smoke: Sucks how deceptive and controlling people can try to be these days =/ Oh Well. Thats why I enjoy Home the most.[emoji847] Cheers for Maryjane when we need her the most[emoji106][emoji56]
a19859cd6a815a049866bf3c2fc01224.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Awesome!! The power of the dragon is unsurpassed!! I am a bit of a freak of nature....2ml of the stuff i make can floor most folks I know...and I rip it up at 3.5-4ml. Sometimes i go to the grocery store on 4ml...i realize just how high I truly am when I go. :D Obviously my wife drives. ;)

Perhaps it is a tolerance issue for me.. 2ml of either batch do it for me. This current batch, it's pretty much lights out couch lock. This from a strain not known for that effect.

Speaking of tincture.....gasp I am OUT!!!! Need to make some more THC...still got around 60ML of high cbd low thc green dragon though

The high CBD tincture is what I am going to be making for my daughter. I need to have enough "normal" weed in jars before I start, though. I can't seem to produce enough to outpace my rate of consumption. We're talking less than an ounce per month. I may need to re-examine how I am doing this.

Haha yeah....got plenty of buds to toke on too, but i really like working on tincture....I can work a ton and get it done, nulifies my pain enough i can do way more.

True that. Tincture is a life-saver for me as well. I already have trouble smoking enough to get me where I want to be without choking so bad I am just waiting for the heart-attack. I had originally planned on moving to edibles, but the tincture is clearly the better route for ingestible dosing.

I'm glad for you, dude. I think it will help me, also......not too mention I don't need to smoke anything more than I do now and need to stop that!

Take 3.5 grams of your next harvest and do this, according to the recipe in @912GreenSkell 's post on the subject. At a minimum, use 151 proof rum. Everclear is more ethanol to water, and it will have a higher solubility for the goodies in the plant matter. That said, the results I am seeing are with 151 proof rum.

I’ve heard a lot about your tincture @912GreenSkell post me some over I had it once and it got rid of a lot of pain at the time, I might have to try and make some.

Nuggets

Try it. You won't regret it.

. I already have trouble smoking enough to get me where I want to be without choking so bad I am just waiting for the heart-attack.
Vapourizer? Have you tried one like a Arizer Extreme? Though i do smoke joints i will never turn back to more joints then vapes...more economical, better taste, and smooth easy tokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back