Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen some days when there is alot of members on! Just hit and miss when members, visitors and robots all jive together i guess? On a side note.....what the hell? I want a robot that grows weed! (I mean why else would a robot be on AFN? LOL)
Get this: On May 18th, 2017, there were online AFN 571 visitors, 224 members, 476 guests, and 110 of those infamous pot stealing robots. A grand total of 1381 were on the site that day........we must have been having an open house with door prizes!!

Hey @912GreenSkell how are u mate? I had my second CMH bulb let go last night so I thought I would look for another light at the right price, for a spare. I got this today, it’s brand new! We have a Craig’s list here it is called gumtree, this guy went to evict his Tennent and took a heap of hydro gear in exchange for rent etc, so it’s a cultiv8 600w adjustable digital ballast,globe and reflector shade, I was told this is a veg lamp and you can get a flower lamp for them, how do autos go under these veg lamps in flower, do you know?$140 Australian [emoji106]
9636049d4f009589aaaf4badb1671710.jpg
38737baedb6b4e82487042b1ae971266.jpg
IMG]

Nuggets

Any 600w hps globe should work with that for flowering

Haha yeah....got plenty of buds to toke on too, but i really like working on tincture....I can work a ton and get it done, nulifies my pain enough i can do way more.
That is something I mean to try when I can.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back