Status
Not open for further replies.
An underestimated rock band from my era............Phil Collen from Def Leppard is on guitar.............

Hey guys I haven’t posted in a while but will as soon as I get all my no tills ready. Anyways I like to share a dream I had this morning.

Last night before I went to bed I was researching strains so I am laughing how I dreamt about it. I was harvesting some purple plant and when I cut it seeds and pollen started coming out. I didn’t pollinate the plant. I was like wtf. I picked up like 5 seeds and then started to shake the plant and hundreds of seeds start coming out. Then purple pollen started flying every where [emoji23][emoji24][emoji23][emoji24][emoji23][emoji24]‍♀️

Hey guys I haven’t posted in a while but will as soon as I get all my no tills ready. Anyways I like to share a dream I had this morning.

Last night before I went to bed I was researching strains so I am laughing how I dreamt about it. I was harvesting some purple plant and when I cut it seeds and pollen started coming out. I didn’t pollinate the plant. I was like wtf. I picked up like 5 seeds and then started to shake the plant and hundreds of seeds start coming out. Then purple pollen started flying every where [emoji23][emoji24][emoji23][emoji24][emoji23][emoji24]‍♀️
Hmmm! Freudians would have a field day with your dream! Welcome back!!

L

:holymoly:

Believe the last one is a monarch butterfly, great pics of lofe BTW. Many people don't know that touching the wings of a butterfly you will end up wiping its dust off its wings, then it can't fly and will die. Pour a sugary substance along big dry rock bars in the middle of a creek and watch how many will come flock to you well over 100rd's. Bugs Prolly most important part of an ecosystem.

Oh is it really a monarch?(the black butterfly with the bluish tinge) Shows how much i know about butterflies :D

Oh is it really a monarch?(the black butterfly with the bluish tinge) Shows how much i know about butterflies [emoji1]

Hey @912GreenSkell how are u mate? I had my second CMH bulb let go last night so I thought I would look for another light at the right price, for a spare. I got this today, it’s brand new! We have a Craig’s list here it is called gumtree, this guy went to evict his Tennent and took a heap of hydro gear in exchange for rent etc, so it’s a cultiv8 600w adjustable digital ballast,globe and reflector shade, I was told this is a veg lamp and you can get a flower lamp for them, how do autos go under these veg lamps in flower, do you know?$140 Australian [emoji106]
9636049d4f009589aaaf4badb1671710.jpg
38737baedb6b4e82487042b1ae971266.jpg
IMG]

Nuggets

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back