Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some pollen ready that I did want to cross with this strain, what do u do , just dust the pollen on now and wait for it to seed up or wait a bit, I haven’t pollenated anything since my first born.

Nuggets

Well I only just done my first attempt at this myself ,, but again I am thinking of an auto plant ,,I left my boy in a bucket with the girls I had picked
1526036983490.jpg
to be seeded,,, I ain't got as far as collecting pollen and storage ,,but I have read dusting is one option

So taking a clone early with an auto would let you grow the donor plant to full and if she special you would have the clone seeded if chosen :shrug::pop::woohoo1::coffee:.
Perhaps :smokeout:

Well I only just done my first attempt at this myself ,, but again I am thinking of an auto plant ,,I left my boy in a bucket with the girls I had picked View attachment 919140to be seeded,,, I ain't got as far as collecting pollen and storage ,,but I have read dusting is one option

Yeah ok, I have some autos to seed as well they r a bit small at the moment, yeah I think I’ll just dust some on and give it a go, shit I get nervous going near the big boy with boys then back to a flower tent, I try not to do it or wash my bloody hands well. Lol cheers for that mate, the sun is just starting to rise on the east coast of Australia and I feel like a little lowryder original to ease into the day, yep, life really IS that good!

Ps. Pollen lasts for ages in the fridge (or so I’ve heard)

Hey@Taipan , what’s this line from.,.,.,., I saw here today at the reception,,.,.,.,.,.????

Nuggets

Last edited:
Yeah ok, I have some autos to seed as well they r a bit small at the moment, yeah I think I’ll just dust some on and give it a go, shit I get nervous going near the big boy with boys then back to a flower tent, I try not to do it or wash my bloody hands well. Lol cheers for that mate, the sun is just starting to rise on the east coast of Australia and I feel like a little lowryder original to ease into the day, yep, life really IS that good!

Nuggets

Enjoy pal ,, :d5:,,

Ps. Pollen lasts for ages in the fridge (or so I’ve heard)

Hey@Taipan , what’s this line from.,.,.,., I saw here today at the reception,,.,.,.,.,.????

Nuggets
I believe that is from the Rolling Stones song....."You can't always get what you want"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back