Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @912GreenSkell how are u mate? I had my second CMH bulb let go last night so I thought I would look for another light at the right price, I got this today, it’s brand new! We have a Craig’s list here it is called gumtree, this guy went to evict his Tennent and took a heap of hydro gear in exchange for rent etc, so it’s a cultiv8 600w adjustable digital ballast,globe and reflector shade. $140 Australian [emoji106]
9636049d4f009589aaaf4badb1671710.jpg
92d9737338f658bf760f82658cb7d95b.jpg

Nuggets

Awesome price bud!! Sweet

What did happen ? What makes you believe something did happen :nono: ,, I wasn't curious till you mentioned it :rofl:
:coffee:
Look on the Forum main page on the right hand side, there is usually a section that tells the number of different types members, guests, etc. It also says that there were more of every type of people in the Forum on may 18th 2017. I mean that there was a shit load of folks here!! I just wondered why?

@912GreenSkell Day two of titrating the tincture.... Took 1.5ml with food. Still enough to put me near "too high to function" mode. This is really encouraging. There are easily 4 weeks left on my GG4 grow, and I am down to about 1/4 ounce of dried flower... I've about 60 ml of tincture left, so this should tide me over..

Green Dragon saves the day!

Look on the Forum main page on the right hand side, there is usually a section that tells the number of different types members, guests, etc. It also says that there were more of every type of people in the Forum on may 18th 2017. I mean that there was a shit load of folks here!! I just wondered why?
Could be a glitch with how the website generates that number. Perhaps a version upgrade or something or a change in configuration. Of course it could very well be entirely accurate, who knows.

Could be a glitch with how the website generates that number. Perhaps a version upgrade or something or a change in configuration. Of course it could very well be entirely accurate, who knows.
Hey Mike! It's been that way and same numbers since I can remember.....well, who knows how long that is.....anyway, its been awhile. sorry I'm kinda baked!

Must have been all of those outdoor guys flocking for some good outdoor info! ;) :D

Must have been all of those outdoor guys flocking for some good outdoor info! ;) :D

I don't know....it just seems kinda strange........it's the kind of thing I wonder about when I'm high sometimes.......it's like a data blip....

@912GreenSkell Day two of titrating the tincture.... Took 1.5ml with food. Still enough to put me near "too high to function" mode. This is really encouraging. There are easily 4 weeks left on my GG4 grow, and I am down to about 1/4 ounce of dried flower... I've about 60 ml of tincture left, so this should tide me over..

Green Dragon saves the day!

Awesome!! The power of the dragon is unsurpassed!! I am a bit of a freak of nature....2ml of the stuff i make can floor most folks I know...and I rip it up at 3.5-4ml. Sometimes i go to the grocery store on 4ml...i realize just how high I truly am when I go. :D Obviously my wife drives. ;)

Awesome!! The power of the dragon is unsurpassed!! I am a bit of a freak of nature....2ml of the stuff i make can floor most folks I know...and I rip it up at 3.5-4ml. Sometimes i go to the grocery store on 4ml...i realize just how high I truly am when I go. :D Obviously my wife drives. ;)

Gawd! I bet that's a trip! Can you say sensory overload?

I don't know....it just seems kinda strange........it's the kind of thing I wonder about when I'm high sometimes.......it's like a data blip....

I have seen some days when there is alot of members on! Just hit and miss when members, visitors and robots all jive together i guess? On a side note.....what the hell? I want a robot that grows weed! (I mean why else would a robot be on AFN? LOL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back