Status
Not open for further replies.
Vapourizer? Have you tried one like a Arizer Extreme? Though i do smoke joints i will never turn back to more joints then vapes...more economical, better taste, and smooth easy tokes.
The fact that we have things like AVB teas and other products tells me that enough THC is left behind after vaping that it clearly is not terribly efficient. Currently, I do a combo of smoking and vaping. When I am low on buds, though, vaping becomes prohibitive due to the inefficiency. I cant grow the stuff fast enough to be wasteful, at this point.

The fact that we have things like AVB teas and other products tells me that enough THC is left behind after vaping that it clearly is not terribly efficient. Currently, I do a combo of smoking and vaping. When I am low on buds, though, vaping becomes prohibitive due to the inefficiency. I cant grow the stuff fast enough to be wasteful, at this point.

I find the arizer through bags to be far more efficient for me than equal amounts of weed through joints or pipes. No idea on portable vapes efficiency though.

Damn dude...your current plant is really exploding!! Nice work!!

I think I'm probably out for the night, too. Might post some videos, but I am really wasted at the moment, so please forgive me if I don't actually write anything until tomorrow. This took me 4 minutes to type.

Perhaps it is a tolerance issue for me.. 2ml of either batch do it for me. This current batch, it's pretty much lights out couch lock. This from a strain not known for that effect.

The high CBD tincture is what I am going to be making for my daughter. I need to have enough "normal" weed in jars before I start, though. I can't seem to produce enough to outpace my rate of consumption. We're talking less than an ounce per month. I may need to re-examine how I am doing this.

True that. Tincture is a life-saver for me as well. I already have trouble smoking enough to get me where I want to be without choking so bad I am just waiting for the heart-attack. I had originally planned on moving to edibles, but the tincture is clearly the better route for ingestible dosing.

Take 3.5 grams of your next harvest and do this, according to the recipe in @912GreenSkell 's post on the subject. At a minimum, use 151 proof rum. Everclear is more ethanol to water, and it will have a higher solubility for the goodies in the plant matter. That said, the results I am seeing are with 151 proof rum.

Try it. You won't regret it.

Well, I’m sold, it’s a bit cold here in the mornings 4’ Celsius, I can hardly get off this, my electric chair....I sometimes sleep on it, pends on the amount of indica ina mea. My back has floored me more than once this month, it’s an “Gavauto chair strain, keeping with the program [emoji16]

I love it, I really love it!

358bd8b478834323da1bb3da828cb4ba.jpg
Nuggets

Well, I’m sold, it’s a bit cold here in the mornings 4’ Celsius, I can hardly get off this, my electric chair....I sometimes sleep on it, pends on the amount of indica ina mea. My back has floored me more than once this month, it’s an “Gavauto chair strain, keeping with the program [emoji16]

I love it, I really love it!

358bd8b478834323da1bb3da828cb4ba.jpg
Nuggets

I could fall asleep in that chair in about 60 seconds....

Goodness i am worn out.....i really should get some rest!! Have a great night!

Goodnight pal, I’m off to sort my new veg room out, need to replace the light and decide weather I’m going co2 cos it can easily be air tight and wanted to run some autos in a co-co soil etc medium [emoji106][emoji33]mn mn mn mn decisions decisions decisions, ain’t life grand[emoji106]

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back