Status
Not open for further replies.
And as an experiment ( you all KNOW how I am lol ) I chopped and trimmed a couple plants and hung them in the greenhouse. not only did they dry quickly, the buds came out a nice golden color! Taste, smell, and potency were the same as the ones I dried indoors. A couple of days in the sun does no damage, in fact , I will do some this way again this year. The hardest part is getting use to the color difference lol. And if sunlight is so damaging to THC, why is Moroccan hash so good? They chop the plants and stack them outdoors to dry for weeks!

And as an experiment ( you all KNOW how I am lol ) I chopped and trimmed a couple plants and hung them in the greenhouse. not only did they dry quickly, the buds came out a nice golden color! Taste, smell, and potency were the same as the ones I dried indoors. A couple of days in the sun does no damage, in fact , I will do some this way again this year. The hardest part is getting use to the color difference lol. And if sunlight is so damaging to THC, why is Moroccan hash so good? They chop the plants and stack them outdoors to dry for weeks!
My question, Is "Did you need to cure them, or were they good to go after that?" I don't have a greenhouse, but I'll sacrifice a plant by hanging her in my tent to find out...

My lemon Skunk Girl today gonna harvest ina few days![emoji106][emoji119]:smoke:
e44ba5c956c6d1059413a65c9f904dce.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk
That is a frosty girl chuck! So many trichs! Hope she turns out like this bud i was just gifted from a friend. It's Jessie's OG. Jessie's girl X Unknown OG....so dank...
20180615_094502.jpg

Afternoon :toke:,

How pratical would it be to build some raised beds for outside @9bear,

I think you and the ladylady thrive on bickering with each other :thumbsup: just give her the phone number and tell her about the raised beds your planning to put in the garden :coffee:

You can ring anytime bear but It begins with a phone number and then youlle be wanting to Skype and Instagram and add me on Facebook :eyebrows:

Howdy Archie :toke:,,,,

Fckers not got back to be about the job ,,,,I had all ready spent the first months wage on things for growing :rofl:

:vibe:,,, smoking lemon pledge ,,,,it's a nice day time smoke till you have one too many :coffee2:

Bide your time and be sure your safe before to start again. People like that may call the cops out of spite.

Hello Afn folk I haven't posted in a 10 days or so due to the fact that my remaining 2 plants from my first crop and my 5 plants already 2 months old and beautiful were destroyed by my girlfriend. I loved those plants. Needless to say she is no longer my girlfriend. Anyway hope everyone is good Im going back to square one Cheers chef

Both! smoked some right away, some went in a jar to cure. The cure brought out more of the odor, as is normal. fresh dried buds were good to smoke, cured were great! Strain was Trainwreck

My question, Is "Did you need to cure them, or were they good to go after that?" I don't have a greenhouse, but I'll sacrifice a plant by hanging her in my tent to find out...

The lower the temps the lower the dew point... its condensation that will be the problems. drying weed in a fridge is just asking for mold
A couple of threads on another forum have been trying the fridge cure. They call it the "long cure"...........seems to take awhile but they are claiming good results...file this under for what its worth.....

Sounds like an experiment waiting to happen! I'll pass though lol!

A couple of threads on another forum have been trying the fridge cure. They call it the "long cure"...........seems to take awhile but they are claiming good results...file this under for what its worth.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back