Status
Not open for further replies.
afternoon peeps :pass:feels like morning :coffee2:
you not to old for that breeding malarkey @9bear ?
tall cup day
View attachment 918979
:pighug:
That's 'cause it is morning....at least for some of us.......been up since the crack of dawn to watch World Cup......definitely a large cuppa AM....I'm just starting my 3rd coffee!!

A couple of threads on another forum have been trying the fridge cure. They call it the "long cure"...........seems to take awhile but they are claiming good results...file this under for what its worth.....

Haven't you got a thread about this @Rebel ,,,

I never have weed long enough to do any of these wonderfull things :smoking:

I can picture a " I cure my weed in the fridge [HASHTAG]#inspired[/HASHTAG] t-shirt if it catches on ,,, :biggrin:

:smoking:

Afternoon :toke:,

How pratical would it be to build some raised beds for outside @9bear,

I think you and the ladylady thrive on bickering with each other :thumbsup: just give her the phone number and tell her about the raised beds your planning to put in the garden :coffee:

You can ring anytime bear but It begins with a phone number and then youlle be wanting to Skype and Instagram and add me on Facebook :eyebrows:

Howdy Archie :toke:,,,,

Fckers not got back to be about the job ,,,,I had all ready spent the first months wage on things for growing :rofl:

:vibe:,,, smoking lemon pledge ,,,,it's a nice day time smoke till you have one too many :coffee2:
It's not bickering hairy it's called creative communication . :rofl:

Back.......Iceland just drew Messi and Argentina 1-1! I love watching Iceland play.........Argentina probably has 4-5 players who make more individually than the entire Iceland squad, but Iceland plays as a TEAM!

hey all :pass:is the fridge turned on ?
im pretty poor at the smells and tastes decriptions im no coniseur,but i find it hard to smoke a bud that hasnt had a month in a jar if i can do without it :shrug:just something about it.
:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back