Status
Not open for further replies.
@pop22
Worst case scenario pop I'm going to end up with a piss pot full of Dragon Stomper's :pighug:
DSCN2122.JPG

...postponed chopping my NL. I got to looking at the weather report and it's supposed to be upper 90s and near 100f for the next few days. Would that heat sap the terps if it's drying/curing in it? I think heat is why my GG4 only tastes like "light" weed... (It hits like a damned freight train, though)
Think waiting for it to cool would be a good idea, Or should I pull a Green Goblin and cure it in the fridge?

...postponed chopping my NL. I got to looking at the weather report and it's supposed to be upper 90s and near 100f for the next few days. Would that heat sap the terps if it's drying/curing in it? I think heat is why my GG4 only tastes like "light" weed... (It hits like a damned freight train, though)
Think waiting for it to cool would be a good idea, Or should I pull a Green Goblin and cure it in the fridge?
I looked at the extended forecast... Noting but 90f+ for the next 10 days... Fridge cure, it is.

I think the lower the temps the lower the humidity as well . However when placed in the refrigerator it is sealed so it cures whilst drying . Hmmm i wonder how long that would take to dry and cure properly. I think ghs recommends this drying method for their ssh and at least a 6 month cure.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

The lower the temps the lower the dew point... its condensation that will be the problems. drying weed in a fridge is just asking for mold

I think the lower the temps the lower the humidity as well . However when placed in the refrigerator it is sealed so it cures whilst drying . Hmmm i wonder how long that would take to dry and cure properly. I think ghs recommends this drying method for their ssh and at least a 6 month cure.

'Carpe diem et fumum veriditas'

The lower the temps the lower the dew point... its condensation that will be the problems. drying weed in a fridge is just asking for mold
Nah, it'll be dried before it goes in... I noticed with my gorilla glue that it made the smell and taste come back a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back