Status
Not open for further replies.
In retrospect, I should have taken note of the amazingly thick cloud that formed when I added it to the water. That was the goods precipitating out of solution because of all the water. It was at least double what the last batch presented.

Holy crap, this is dynamite.

Excellent...unlocking the power of the dragon one batch at a time!! Trust me man, if you take enough the experience can turn spiritual!

So i went out to the partial sun garden at 4pm today to sit and smoke a joint....as i sat there wow the amount of life cirling around was amazing....to bad i forgot my camera!! Screw it, i went in and grabbed my camera and fortunately there was still lots of life when i returned!

Parasitic Wasp?
img_7368-jpg.918906

img_7369-jpg.918907

img_7370-jpg.918908

img_7386-jpg.918909

img_7387-jpg.918910

Another type of small wasp
img_7384-jpg.918911

These little suckers!! Man the colour is just amazing on this tiny bug!! Hard to get pics though as they are very, very erratic!
img_7371-jpg.918914

Saw this tiny butterfly/moth...no idea what kind but what a tiny little sucker at 1/2"
img_7381-jpg.918913

img_7382-jpg.918912

And again no idea on type, but this stunning butterfly was hanging around..at one time there was 4 of these, a monarch and the tiny moth/butterfly with 3 feet from me....a good time to be alive!!
img_7372-jpg.918915

img_7373-jpg.918916

img_7375-jpg.918918

img_7380-jpg.918920
Believe the last one is a monarch butterfly, great pics of lofe BTW. Many people don't know that touching the wings of a butterfly you will end up wiping its dust off its wings, then it can't fly and will die. Pour a sugary substance along big dry rock bars in the middle of a creek and watch how many will come flock to you well over 100rd's. Bugs Prolly most important part of an ecosystem.

Hello everyone, I cloned this green crack bud ages ago and is now just starting to grow leaves, I guess it is re-vegging from your guys experience should I keep it going or bin it? I heard they can get bushy but have never done it
@912GreenSkell
ac108a1513566a1883b2752a2ba7dbb1.jpg
db98135397500a9bf84b0e587b8312d8.jpg

Nuggets

Good Morning @Mossy and all you fine A.F.N. stoners . I bought myself a cell phone with ones legit and didn't fall apart before it fell apart in the box . I don't need one but every one else I know has one . @hairyman says I can call him at home anytime . :nono: The landlady's all pissed at me AGAIN . She asked for my telephone number and I said " no " I know I'm in trouble when she starts cursing me in Chinese . Man that women has a potty mouth . :nono: She'll get over it . She's always telling me " you get so angry " My turn this time . :rofl: I've got a little project outside that I have to get on with it's dragging on and I have a low interest level especially when it's at ground level . It's not that I can't get down to ground level it's getting back up again . :rofl: I'll probably be back and forth for rest breaks :thumbsup: during the day especially if it starts warming up I don't want to get dehydrated . :eyebrows:

Top notch frosty. What day is this at and who is the breeder?
Shes at week 7 day 5 and Originally it was a seedsman lemon skunk, and i ended up getting feminised auto seeds off her and shes one of those[emoji847][emoji857], Many thanks! Love the comments[emoji39]

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back