Status
Not open for further replies.
I rarely drink anymore. Last night was open mic night, And the free beer was flowing. I shoulda thought of how I'd feel today lol. This shit's bad enough that I don't even want to toke.

I's 75% German by blood, my family has deep roots in hop cultivation and I love my Imperial IPA's, but I just can't do it anymore. I'm not even full fledged allergic to Gluten, but I am sick feeling, swollen, and just not 100% for days after just having a 22oz bottle. I remember drinking cases of beer fifteen years ago. Weed all the way baby!!!

Funny part is that I never would have actually grown anything worth a damn. I had no concept of waiting for flowers. No internet back then, and I was too stoned to be bothered riding my bike to the library to research it. Even if I had, I don't think there was much there on the subject.

I would have just picked off the fans and tried to smoke them.

IMG_20180616_083416.jpg
IMG_20180616_083358.jpg

Harvest day for the mighty midget Stone Dragon!

This is the smallest plant I have ever grown lol

Gotta toke pal for me is the best hangover cure, but you right up in saying the booze is nasty and great for a paranoia trip more so than bud for me. Feck knows when the dumbass politicians will work this out and make bud more available for all.

They have to get their Big Pharma infrastructure in place first so they can get control of the funds, you know that's causing the whole stall. They are building things behind closed doors. That's why everyone just needs to come here and learn to grow their own!

I's 75% German by blood, my family has deep roots in hop cultivation and I love my Imperial IPA's, but I just can't do it anymore. I'm not even full fledged allergic to Gluten, but I am sick feeling, swollen, and just not 100% for days after just having a 22oz bottle. I remember drinking cases of beer fifteen years ago. Weed all the way baby!!!
I'm not allergic to gluten, But I'll feel like shit for two days. Thankfully, I feel good enough to chop my Northern Lights here in a bit. I'm tired of waiting on her haha.
18-06-14 12:06:32.png

I'd say she's about 10-15% amber on her calyxes, next to her pistils. Good enough for me.

They have to get their Big Pharma infrastructure in place first so they can get control of the funds, you know that's causing the whole stall. They are building things behind closed doors. That's why everyone just needs to come here and learn to grow their own!

You know it bro self sufficiency is the only safe way, I have been prescribed all kinds of meds for IBS, GERD, anxiety and depression and have skipped them all for Canna and other natural alternatives, and well am alive and doing ok if not a little forgetful :crying:

@Dichoti Allergic or not, that's just how bad the shit is for you to process, if you are allergic it's just a thousand times more severe. It slows digestion as it makes your internal organs swell up and all sorts of other ill effects, allergic or not. The human body processes it exactly the same way as it processes crack cocaine. When I learned that, I cut back the wheat big time and it has helped a lot. Just saying it's worth a logical thought!

And nice Northern Lights!

Last edited:
You know it bro self sufficiency is the only safe way, I have been prescribed all kinds of meds for IBS, GERD, anxiety and depression and have skipped them all for Canna and other natural alternatives, and well am alive and doing ok if not a little forgetful :crying:

My mother-in-law has bad IBS and she is on a ton of garbage for it, yet she is in her mid 60's and was raised thinking it was the Devil Weed. I am trying my hardest to get them converted to weed, and to move and name me as their grower, so I can grow for her and my bro in law who has some mental issues that could be solved (or aided drastically) with CBD.

My best friend from growing up was mistreated for Ulcertive Collitis when he has Crohn's Disease. 20 years of horrible meds for the wrong condition, and in the beginning they told him no smoking weed. We used to smoke a half ounce a night together and work on dirtbikes, and he quit cold turkey. Just a couple years ago he started back up toking high CBD stuff, threw out the doctor RX's and ignored them, hasn't had a flare up or hospitalization since. Saves him probably $10k a year on ER visits alone...

So many people out there actually need an ER doc to save their life, when a lot of the opiate patients and chronic issue folks clogging those facilities up could be smoking weed at home solving their pain and addiction problems, while finding something incredibly grounding such as gardening beautiful flowers to help them find the zen to actually be able to kick all that nonsense mentally. Short term memory loss just keeps me on my toes lol and half the time it's not half as bad as my wife who never smoked a bowl in her life (or any other drug) :smoking:

Love these guys! They were one of longest lived US bands along with the Grateful Dead. They retired a few years ago. I saw them live a couple of times.....the guitar players are super, check out the solos........the whole band looked like a bunch of guys that worked down at the local hardware store. Shows what can be done with an old Neil Diamond tune!

I'm not allergic to gluten, But I'll feel like shit for two days. Thankfully, I feel good enough to chop my Northern Lights here in a bit. I'm tired of waiting on her haha.View attachment 918782
I'd say she's about 10-15% amber on her calyxes, next to her pistils. Good enough for me.
Lookin good! How big is she? My BNL Girl is in week 3, Ive grown this a few times but shes never been bug at all so just curious!
69a3872f76c9d543d3e22568fe314b9c.jpg
f42790829110bd617781c78bbb9b43f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back