Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp kid in bed, time to twist up a mix and catch up the canna grow books, and start a new one up for the sodk I dropped today, and then rework my new exhaust system for the photo tent since starting to skunk up and still have a week or two before outside they go. Was hoping this week but my buddy fly's the crop duster and stopped by yesterday and gave me the low down on the spray schedule but hey least it was worth hooking him up to save potential damage or a loss of some plants, plus he's been a friend for years and loves the canna, nothing like a sky ride while burning a blunt with ur pilot. Better get a pot ready for the new meph bean to gonna be a busy night if I don't smoke to much.

Welp kid in bed, time to twist up a mix and catch up the canna grow books, and start a new one up for the sodk I dropped today, and then rework my new exhaust system for the photo tent since starting to skunk up and still have a week or two before outside they go. Was hoping this week but my buddy fly's the crop duster and stopped by yesterday and gave me the low down on the spray schedule but hey least it was worth hooking him up to save potential damage or a loss of some plants, plus he's been a friend for years and loves the canna, nothing like a sky ride while burning a blunt with ur pilot. Better get a pot ready for the new meph bean to gonna be a busy night if I don't smoke to much.

Good to have friends like those!!

Hey guys, been a bit scarce here after I had an unwanted visitor of the 2 legged kind, had to pull out of the 2l sofa challenge etc. anyway I’m back on track and had a bit of a controversial question. What r your views on using MH lights from seed to weed on autos. I do it successfully with a CMH and have not tried led or HPS. ??????

@912 greenSkells
@Taipan
@Henco

Nuggets

Hey guys, been a bit scarce here after I had an unwanted visitor of the 2 legged kind, had to pull out of the 2l sofa challenge etc. anyway I’m back on track and had a bit of a controversial question. What r your views on using MH lights from seed to weed on autos. I do it successfully with a CMH and have not tried led or HPS. ??????

@912 greenSkells
@Taipan
@Henco

Nuggets

Ive run MH start to finish on photos and got some very frosty bud...though yields seemed to be a bit shy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back