Status
Not open for further replies.
Though with that much plant matter, you probably want to stir the mixture often during the 20 minute boil. I noticed the herb clumped up on the bottom, reducing the surface area for the alcohol to reach.

Thats a very good point and i do stir the bottom of the jar often.

@912GreenSkell

The results:

20180613_222227.jpg

Looks really green!! Shoud work well i would bet!! Interested in hearing about the strength versus the last batch you made.
I am keenly interested in that as well. I fully expect it to be about half as potent, given the source. Though with the reduction in the amount of solvent the concentration should go up. We'll see tomorrow.

I wound up spilling probably around 10ml, that ran down my bare hands before hitting the table. If there is potential for administering canna through patches applied to the skin, I am about to find out. My hands are still stained green, as is my desk...

I am keenly interested in that as well. I fully expect it to be about half as potent, given the source. Though with the reduction in the amount of solvent the concentration should go up. We'll see tomorrow.

I wound up spilling probably around 10ml, that ran down my bare hands before hitting the table. If there is potential for administering canna through patches applied to the skin, I am about to find out. My hands are still stained green, as is my desk...

I have definitely felt the effects making several batches in a row(and hand squeezing the cheese cloth barehanded at the end of the process)

Interested to hear if you get anything from your fingertip soaking!!
Well, there is no way on earth I am this stoned based on how much I smoked.... Not a chance.

So, yeah, the canna-patch is definitely doable.

Holy shit I'm stoned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back