Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
I see DJ @Taipan is in da house with some mellow tunes, @archie gemmill is showing off that he can afford to shop at Sainsburys and @Chuck207 is growing his own.

@Vapo69 , it is probably you.

Hello Live Stoners ! A flying (sic) visit from the Penguin. Catch you all for a good chinwag soon..................eP.

Day 26 Trident Special 2Ltr
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
what I am currently listening to!

You ain’t the only one! :pass:Loving this 2 Ltr Grow!:d5:
I'm honestly surprised at how big mine's gotten. I've got roughly 1 liter of coco in my bottle and a "warrior pot" style insert up the middle. If this goes well enough, I may have to figure up dimensions for one for a 5 gallon bucket.
:pass:

I'm honestly surprised at how big mine's gotten. I've got roughly 1 liter of coco in my bottle and a "warrior pot" style insert up the middle. If this goes well enough, I may have to figure up dimensions for one for a 5 gallon bucket.
I have limited space, 2x4x5 tent, so if the 2Ltr grow does really well with the “big girls” then I might go to 1 gallon, 5 gallon “big girls” could blow my tent in out (not really just a crappy grow, not optimized)

Here’s the rest of the tent lol!
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back