Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive run MH start to finish on photos and got some very frosty bud...though yields seemed to be a bit shy.

Yeah ok, I got given a 400 w MH and was planning on keeping some mothers and vegging clones (photo) on the perimeter and having a , shit I don’t know for argument sake one or 2 autos (power punch and chems sister or something) in my new worm farm recirculating system using perlite. It won’t be in this cupboard but in a room big enough.
Ps: the plants in this pic r some runts that got dried out too much in there rock wool cubes. Just to get the system sorted [emoji106]

Nuggets
7a1a18c00bd99c2e00210e8850416430.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah ok, I got given a 400 w MH and was planning on keeping some mothers and vegging clones (photo) on the perimeter and having a , shit I don’t know for argument sake one or 2 autos (power punch and chems sister or something) in my new worm farm recirculating system using perlite. It won’t be in this cupboard but in a room big enough.
Ps: the plants in this pic r some runts that got dried out too much in there rock wool cubes. Just to get the system sorted [emoji106]

Nuggets
7a1a18c00bd99c2e00210e8850416430.jpg

I would give it a try! Why not! If you added some red spectrum to the blue in the MH even better!

Also forgot to mention I’m trialling a new globe from the shop that says it would b ok for veg and flower if I had to, not sure what kind it is.
What is your professional opinion Sir @912GreenSkell

Nuggets

I really should note...when i was using a MH for some flowering this is going back many, many years. I have no idea what is available these days in the HPS/MH market!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back