Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should note...when i was using a MH for some flowering this is going back many, many years. I have no idea what is available these days in the HPS/MH market!!

Yeah I’m really not sure mate, I haven’t had much experience with any lights (about 12mths with my trusty CMH 315’s

Nuggets

When i was doing MH exclusive grows, man were some of them frosty versus hps flowering! And this is back when it was running clones, so there was a real base of comparison.

Yes well I am used to lots of frostiness in the great outdoors so I best get moving, times a wasting.

Nuggets

Yeah I’m really not sure mate, I haven’t had much experience with any lights (about 12mths with my trusty CMH 315’s

Nuggets

I would like to get my mitts on some CMH now that I am doing a real indoor grow next winter....was thinking CMH/Cob or perhaps CMH/Quantum boards

I would like to get my mitts on some CMH now that I am doing a real indoor grow next winter....was thinking CMH/Cob or perhaps CMH/Quantum boards

Yeah look I can’t really comment except to say that my buds r bigger and stickier than my mates and he uses middle of the market LED. The CMH r a bit more expensive to set up like in oz around $550 for a complete 315 setup, and at the moment it is having no trouble doing around 1.2x1.2 canopy but I think it is personal choice each seem to have pros and cons but the CMH in my opinion has less cons than the rest.

Nuggets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back