Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon *L*S*

Fresh from the bath, pun intended ,

I give you, in the white bath ,,,

SB x BD

Age,,,, no idea, but all her sisters finished ages ago, was a regular from BearHill seeds

Stinky as well ,,

IMAG1231.jpg
IMAG1230.jpg

Gets a like from me [emoji3]
Hi F6 :D

161626BDFFE097B185AC4A1C7E307AEA8B00EDEB

I'll have a go! :D

So reputation ... If it's green ... it means you have the permissions to click it and see who's given it to you.If it's black, it's not a link and you wont be able to see the break down of someone elses rep.

Reputation is usually given by someone when they gain some valuable information, or perhaps a congratulations on successful harvest. Or perhaps for showing kindness over and above the norm .. or just helping a member out and being them for them. (I like to reward kindness)

Some people would see it as a measure of experience .. and often that is true, but not always the case. (take mine for example - you'd think a big number like that means that i'm up there with the competition winners .. but sadly that's not the case lol ... i've just been nice to lots of people over a long time)

Likes are also a good indication of how social/active you are on the forums. People have their own methods of whether they like a lot ... or like a very select quality of post.
If i'm following a journal and checking in, i will like nearly everything (unless its something horrible ... ) - it's just to say "i've seen ... and i like! :D ... I'm watching!"

How to get more likes / rep

Keep a solid journal that's documented well, with photos.
Post good information
Post in live stoners with friends
Make helpful tutorials (forum wise, or growing)
Be kind and nice.
Enter competitions and have fun!

Hope i've covered it all! :D

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Perhaps you need to invest in a bariatric bath if you continue to grow large girls

:smoking:
I need to do something, man. I finally got training down pat, and Now it's looking like I'll need to triple the amount I smoke/vape... Not saying I have an issue with that, At all, By the way, BUT, Smoking lately has had a negative reaction with the pain related depression I'm working through right now, So I'm only allowing myself enough of a toke to take the edge off the pain. Can't stand all the negative shit that goes through my head when I'm stoned. It's like "You went from being able to "make your wife happy" 4 or 5 times a day, To hardly able to get off the couch, Let alone make her happy".

My Mrs goes through similar, she smokes weed and does Phinibut (1g twice a week works a treat)
I need to do something, man. I finally got training down pat, and Now it's looking like I'll need to triple the amount I smoke/vape... Not saying I have an issue with that, At all, By the way, BUT, Smoking lately has had a negative reaction with the pain related depression I'm working through right now, So I'm only allowing myself enough of a toke to take the edge off the pain. Can't stand all the negative shit that goes through my head when I'm stoned. It's like "You went from being able to "make your wife happy" 4 or 5 times a day, To hardly able to get off the couch, Let alone make her happy".

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Hi F6 :D

161626BDFFE097B185AC4A1C7E307AEA8B00EDEB

I'll have a go! :D

So reputation ... If it's green ... it means you have the permissions to click it and see who's given it to you.If it's black, it's not a link and you wont be able to see the break down of someone elses rep.

Reputation is usually given by someone when they gain some valuable information, or perhaps a congratulations on successful harvest. Or perhaps for showing kindness over and above the norm .. or just helping a member out and being them for them. (I like to reward kindness)

Some people would see it as a measure of experience .. and often that is true, but not always the case. (take mine for example - you'd think a big number like that means that i'm up there with the competition winners .. but sadly that's not the case lol ... i've just been nice to lots of people over a long time)

Likes are also a good indication of how social/active you are on the forums. People have their own methods of whether they like a lot ... or like a very select quality of post.
If i'm following a journal and checking in, i will like nearly everything (unless its something horrible ... ) - it's just to say "i've seen ... and i like! :D ... I'm watching!"

How to get more likes / rep

Keep a solid journal that's documented well, with photos.
Post good information
Post in live stoners with friends
Make helpful tutorials (forum wise, or growing)
Be kind and nice.
Enter competitions and have fun!

Hope i've covered it all! :D

Thank you, @blue

You deserve all the reputation you get! You are sweet all the time and you have helped many times for me!

I am more the opposite I can control things better when stoned ,,, I say that :biggrin: it's a good reason to try and maintained stoned all the time,,,
I ain't the person to ask about what types of cannabis work best for pain etc ,but the medical section might point the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back