Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...:pass:...sharing one...

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] stand down........:bighug:....coffee in the staffroom...and if you are Nice to @Son of Hobbes .......he's been to the local pharmacy...:yeah:....'nuff said huh............?

Thank you for looking after [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bravo:

Good Luck @fettled6 ..I Hope the new house is Good for you.......:pass:..Bless a Happy Home....

Aw gawd...you wanna hear Hubby if I ask for ferts...:blahblah:..last time I got a full set cost almost 200 euros...........But..

as I was saying..bought bud is 10 euros a gram...at the time...if I gain only 20 grammes over the full time they last..then they have paid for themselves....:headbang:

Yup.....:headbang:...always pick a partner that Enjoys the same hobby...it is 99% of the Battle....:biggrin:....

Jeez @Green Goblin ..get your heat on fast afore that girl gets frost bite..............:coffee:.......Love that tric trait...:d5:

Good morning Mossy,:snow2: she is sure packing it on at day 44..I can only imagine what's to come in a few weeks.

Good Morning @Mossy and Happy Hump day A.F.N. Stoners
I'm running out of head room !! I didn't expect this :crying: Now what ??
DSCN2108.JPG

Oh, while I'm thinking about it........I finally figured out how the rep thing works.....I thought it had something to do with numbers of messages, points for grows, etc.
Belated thanks, to @epenguin, @Feenix , @912GreenSkell , and @stoney T for making a noob feel very welcome and for the rep!! One question....why is my rep number green and everyone else's is black?

@hesgone13 , can you explain it too me? I'm clueless as usual. :shrug:

HI @fettled6 :smoking:

How is your day?
Pretty good dude!

Mrs f6 seems to have settled down, just had a steak! My 2lt bottle seedling is loving life, midget SD in danger of harvest any day now and planning what I cherish most! Being able to grow fat b!tches again!

Work was also good today, fried supervisor was away lol

Pretty good dude!

Mrs f6 seems to have settled down, just had a steak! My 2lt bottle seedling is loving life, midget SD in danger of harvest any day now and planning what I cherish most! Being able to grow fat b!tches again!

Work was also good today, fried supervisor was away lol

Hope the Mrs. keeps having better days! :toke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back