Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20180613_194217.jpg
IMG_20180613_194150.jpg
IMG_20180613_194113.jpg

I'm saying... Mostly cloudy?... this phone has a decent camera but have to work out macro settings.

She was swelling but that has slowed so probably Sunday carving day!

Last edited:
Nice color on her and will be nice to sample @Mossy genetics!

Hi @blue :love:

Hi F6 :D

161626BDFFE097B185AC4A1C7E307AEA8B00EDEB

@hesgone13 , can you explain it too me? I'm clueless as usual. :shrug:

I'll have a go! :D

So reputation ... If it's green ... it means you have the permissions to click it and see who's given it to you.If it's black, it's not a link and you wont be able to see the break down of someone elses rep.

Reputation is usually given by someone when they gain some valuable information, or perhaps a congratulations on successful harvest. Or perhaps for showing kindness over and above the norm .. or just helping a member out and being them for them. (I like to reward kindness)

Some people would see it as a measure of experience .. and often that is true, but not always the case. (take mine for example - you'd think a big number like that means that i'm up there with the competition winners .. but sadly that's not the case lol ... i've just been nice to lots of people over a long time)

Likes are also a good indication of how social/active you are on the forums. People have their own methods of whether they like a lot ... or like a very select quality of post.
If i'm following a journal and checking in, i will like nearly everything (unless its something horrible ... ) - it's just to say "i've seen ... and i like! :D ... I'm watching!"

How to get more likes / rep

Keep a solid journal that's documented well, with photos.
Post good information
Post in live stoners with friends
Make helpful tutorials (forum wise, or growing)
Be kind and nice.
Enter competitions and have fun!

Hope i've covered it all! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back