Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to stay stoned most the day as long as I am not out in public for very long. I don't think it cuts my pain down much as compared to I don't notice it as much and then I get motivated.

My wife keeps right up with me most of the time. LOL it's my fault she smokes, she reminds me every day! LOL
But, she is bipolar and it does help her, especially on weekends after she visits her sister who winds her up .

I am more the opposite I can control things better when stoned ,,, I say that :biggrin: it's a good reason to try and maintained stoned all the time,,,
I ain't the person to ask about what types of cannabis work best for pain etc ,but the medical section might point the way.
The Gorilla Glue4 I grew is okay at taking the edge off of the pain. I'm excited for my Sour Hound to finish, Just because of the part of the decription that says it was bred by someone with MS and works great for the pain. GG4 seems to be more of a "social smoke". It almost makes it feel like it's your first time smoking...makes you laugh a lot and feel absolutely f**king retarded.
My Mrs goes through similar, she smokes weed and does Phinibut (1g twice a week works a treat)

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
I don't do any sort of synthetic pharmaceutical stuff... Won't even take advil/Tylenol for a headache. I just smoke a lot of weed lol
:pass:

As a side note...

We are short on funds for nutes. I found an article about using bone meal or bananas for a cheap bloom Nute. I am going to try the bananas first as it is easy to prepare and usable immediately where bone meal needs to sit for ten days before use.

Anyone else use a different kind? :gary:

As a side note...

We are short on funds for nutes. I found an article about using bone meal or bananas for a cheap bloom Nute. I am going to try the bananas first as it is easy to prepare and usable immediately where bone meal needs to sit for ten days before use.

I use Megacrop. $57 after shipping on a 20 something pound bag. Got here in 3 or 4 working days.

As a side note...

Molasses

upload_2018-6-13_14-0-10.jpeg

upload_2018-6-13_14-0-27.jpeg

As a side note...

I compost my bannana skins and tea bags and eggshells , unless I get any freebies to try,,,, I use fish mix throughout the grow ,,you can make this hobby as cheap or expensive as you like but a basic nute line works regardless if it's for cannabis or not

The Gorilla Glue4 I grew is okay at taking the edge off of the pain. I'm excited for my Sour Hound to finish, Just because of the part of the decription that says it was bred by someone with MS and works great for the pain. GG4 seems to be more of a "social smoke". It almost makes it feel like it's your first time smoking...makes you laugh a lot and feel absolutely f**king retarded.

I don't do any sort of synthetic pharmaceutical stuff... Won't even take advil/Tylenol for a headache. I just smoke a lot of weed lol

I also have avoided over the counter pain meds as much as possible but now I think I have a case of Arthur and it really hurts in the evenings and lately I have given in too Tylenol for relief so I can sleep. Even with being ripped I wake up after 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Then I am tired all day.

Saw my transplant doctors and they say I am an old patient transplant wise and need more looking after, dermatologist, RA Doc and emg tests for loss of use of my left arm that was used for dialysis for 3 years.

:naughtystep: It sucks getting old and having ailments :naughtystep: as my friends all say " it's not for sissies " LOL

I also have avoided over the counter pain meds as much as possible but now I think I have a case of Arthur and it really hurts in the evenings and lately I have given in too Tylenol for relief so I can sleep. Even with being ripped I wake up after 4 or 5 hours of sleep. Then I am tired all day.

Saw my transplant doctors and they say I am an old patient transplant wise and need more looking after, dermatologist, RA Doc and emg tests for loss of use of my left arm that was used for dialysis for 3 years.

:naughtystep: It sucks getting old and having ailments :naughtystep: as my friends all say " it's not for sissies " LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back