Status
Not open for further replies.
As a side note...

We are short on funds for nutes. I found an article about using bone meal or bananas for a cheap bloom Nute. I am going to try the bananas first as it is easy to prepare and usable immediately where bone meal needs to sit for ten days before use.

Anyone else use a different kind? :gary:
Plus side if you use bananas and you get hungry you can always eat them !! Not too sure about the bone meal . :nono:

Afternoon @blue ,,,,

If only maple syrup wasn't so expensive I would have a try with that :biggrin: as it is I just use it for bacon and pancakes :thumbsup:

Hi Hairy! :D

..... It's 76 cents per fluid ounce - Go on ... treat them to a spoonfull! :rofl:

I try to stay stoned most the day as long as I am not out in public for very long. I don't think it cuts my pain down much as compared to I don't notice it as much and then I get motivated.

My wife keeps right up with me most of the time. LOL it's my fault she smokes, she reminds me every day! LOL
But, she is bipolar and it does help her, especially on weekends after she visits her sister who winds her up .
Get the sister stoned too .:biggrin:

:Loaded: Good Shit Auto, CBDX black Kush, for my misses back :sigh::Cheers: for our girls
9a73aafeadd907e2f1d41d126aaccf67.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327U using Tapatalk

Get the sister stoned too .:biggrin:

I would but she still works and they test. She is really ready to join us, me, her sister and husband. Kills her to sit there as we partake of Gods Gift too man! Poor kid. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back