Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing like hearing the bobcats and coyotes battle it out for the bottoms in the way back hayfields. Bobcats although small will make some hairs stand up when the scream out and ur just trying to enjoy a nice blunt on the patio. Honestly makes ur a@@ sit right hell up in ur chair.

72d398e62beee1849beadad3d3c1d0bd.jpg

Well I'm gonna jump off here but might be back on the mobile in a bit. Right now I have to see about finding the mouse for the wife's laptop.

wOot!

2 weeks until I move so should be good to germ on the weekend!

Citrus Noir, Ruby, Spiritwalker & Stone Dragon!

Need to slip some purchases past Mrs f6.. going to be a hard task as she is stressing about money and breaking my balls about moving!

Last edited:
Good Morning [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...:pass:...sharing one...

[HASHTAG]#afnnightshift[/HASHTAG] stand down........:bighug:....coffee in the staffroom...and if you are Nice to @Son of Hobbes .......he's been to the local pharmacy...:yeah:....'nuff said huh............?

Thank you for looking after [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] :bravo:

wOot!

2 weeks until I move so should be good to germ on the weekend!

Citrus Noir, Ruby, Spiritwalker & Stone Dragon!

Need to slip some purchases past Mrs f6.. going to be a hard task as she is stressing about money and breaking my balls about moving!

Good Luck @fettled6 ..I Hope the new house is Good for you.......:pass:..Bless a Happy Home....

Funny how she doesn't complain about choice and quality when they are in the jars!

Everything up till then on the other hand..

Aw gawd...you wanna hear Hubby if I ask for ferts...:blahblah:..last time I got a full set cost almost 200 euros...........But..

as I was saying..bought bud is 10 euros a gram...at the time...if I gain only 20 grammes over the full time they last..then they have paid for themselves....:headbang:

I am lucky mine doesn't even smoke, but that might make her twice as pissy about the expenses since the end results don't even matter to her besides an occasional CBD cookie.

Yup.....:headbang:...always pick a partner that Enjoys the same hobby...it is 99% of the Battle....:biggrin:....

Jeez @Green Goblin ..get your heat on fast afore that girl gets frost bite..............:coffee:.......Love that tric trait...:d5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back