Not open for further replies.
Good day AFN Family!

Late morning plant inspection and I see this! :nono:

Hoping its scylliciben (sp ?) LOL:frog:

Anyone know what it is? :goauto:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Oops I guess you would like to see it? LOL

Sorry to know everyone like me too, has an ass for a neighbor!

Mine took possession of the house when his father passed last Summer. He knows nothing about anything. WTH? Says his dad didn't teach him anything. Never knew he had house payments. Just didn't open the mail. They finally came to the house and found him. Was supposed to lose the house but is still there. I think the bank made a deal to let him stay. Just got his first full time job. WOW, how does this happen? He never had money for anything. No gas, electric or water! He sleeps outside. Has woken me at 3 in the morn. Called cops, they took care of it. He has a beater for a car that is loud. Wakes us all at 3 am when he goes to work because it just has to be revved up! We all feel bad for him but we also are losing patience with him.

Sorry to know everyone like me too, has an ass for a neighbor!

Mine took possession of the house when his father passed last Summer. He knows nothing about anything. WTH? Says his dad didn't teach him anything. Never knew he had house payments. Just didn't open the mail. They finally came to the house and found him. Was supposed to lose the house but is still there. I think the bank made a deal to let him stay. Just got his first full time job. WOW, how does this happen? He never had money for anything. No gas, electric or water! He sleeps outside. Has woken me at 3 in the morn. Called cops, they took care of it. He has a beater for a car that is loud. Wakes us all at 3 am when he goes to work because it just has to be revved up! We all feel bad for him but we also are losing patience with him.
Lol yep I think we all do!

I got this middle aged white guy as my neighbor who must be going through his midlife crisis. Works on his old sports car in the drive way every damn day starting at either 5 am or 10pm blasting classic rock like he's back in his teens. If he wakes up the baby one more time a brick might just fly through that car.

He also leaves his truck sitting out half way in the road when his boat is attached. I'm just waiting for the day someone smokes his truck and it's his fault for taking up so much road space while parked.

My neighbor finally got his fathers life insurance, bought his gf a new car and his best friend a new one also. Now, they are all gone and he drives a piece of crap! I guess we all learn bye our mistakes, but REALLY? He has been very quiet lately mainly because he needs to work. We will see how long this lasts!

Lol yep I think we all do!

I got this middle aged white guy as my neighbor who must be going through his midlife crisis. Works on his old sports car in the drive way every damn day starting at either 5 am or 10pm blasting classic rock like he's back in his teens. If he wakes up the baby one more time a brick might just fly through that car.

He also leaves his truck sitting out half way in the road when his boat is attached. I'm just waiting for the day someone smokes his truck and it's his fault for taking up so much road space while parked.

Yep, Sam. I do believe everyone has one idiot close enough to cause a concern. The World has finally went to hell!

Maybe it is the onset of terminal old fartism on my part, but I can't understand people intentionally causing their neighbors trouble or pain. When you live in apts especially, it is just the right thing to do to be aware that other folks live in very close proximity to you. I love to listen to loud music myself but I never turn mine up unless I'm using the Bluetooth headphones receiving from my stereo amp......sorry guys I'm old fashioned, I still download and play CDs,lol!

Maybe it is the onset of terminal old fartism on my part, but I can't understand people intentionally causing their neighbors trouble or pain. When you live in apts especially, it is just the right thing to do to be aware that other folks live in very close proximity to you. I love to listen to loud music myself but I never turn mine up unless I'm using the Bluetooth headphones receiving from my stereo amp......sorry guys I'm old fashioned, I still download and play CDs,lol!

No respect for others or themselves! I'm an old fart also! :joy::joy:

I have lived here for 19 years. We had old neighbors and now they have left their homes to kids, 20 & 30 year olds. None, not one of which there has been about 6 that never came over to their new neighbors house to even introduce themselves. I had to step forward and introduce myself to them. Still don't know any of their names. Disgusting, in my opinion. I should have stepped forward first. I did do that with one, who I found out later was not the homeowner, but he said he was. WTH? Why would someone lie about that? I find most of these youngins intolerable. Only have one decent one now. Hope they don't move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back