Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are really enjoying 2ml, then try a bit more...all depends on the effect whether you want a heavy buzz or not. Retest every new batch you make at 2ml or wherever you are totally comfortable
I have a feeling this batch wont be as strong, but I will of course test before I go too crazy with it. Just got my coffee grinder a few days ago, so I will probably be doing this tomorrow.

While cleaning up boxes in the other room, I found a few things I ordered but never bothered to unpack. I think I need to stop visiting Amazon.com

I have a feeling this batch wont be as strong, but I will of course test before I go too crazy with it. Just got my coffee grinder a few days ago, so I will probably be doing this tomorrow.
Likely it wont be as strong as heavily coated bud, depending on how well coated the shake is

Wasn't anything super coated. Looking forward to the shake from the GG4 grow.. That should be scary.

You will find once you shift through some varieties that effect vary greatly regardless of visual trichome intensity. At least i sure have found an immense amount of variety! And some strains kick hard in tincture, even when in toke they are only good, not great. Unlocking canna powers one ounce at a time!! ;)

You will find once you shift through some varieties that effect vary greatly regardless of visual trichome intensity. At least i sure have found an immense amount of variety! And some strains kick hard in tincture, even when in toke they are only good, not great. Unlocking canna powers one ounce at a time!! ;)
Indeed. I hope to have some results to share tomorrow night. For now, my banged up head wants sleep.

Catch up with you tomorrow, my friend.

@hairyman Hey hairyman Weed on a Stick . :crying:
DSCN2107.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back