Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too bad. Gonna make some tincture out of the trim from my last grow. Running out of buds, too. Might be taking one of those involuntary tolerance breaks I keep hearing about...
I take a t-break overnight for 6 to 8 hours everyday

Just got a response back from the place I got the over-shipment of M&Ms... Apparently it was a "customer appreciation day" or something and I have them for free.

Good times!

Here ya go man!
3112c5d39d913191fcb2abbf1d073245.jpg
9377e7a1acff1f73995fbeff827f7bc8.jpg

She looks great1! Well grown bud!

Not too bad. Gonna make some tincture out of the trim from my last grow. Running out of buds, too. Might be taking one of those involuntary tolerance breaks I keep hearing about...

Tincture should help for that!! Man...i took 3ml today and was just blasted all day...totally blasted, swinging a 5 pound sledge hammer for half the day. :D Never missed the stake and hit a hand so that is good!! LOL

Tincture should help for that!! Man...i took 3ml today and was just blasted all day...totally blasted, swinging a 5 pound sledge hammer for half the day. :D Never missed the stake and hit a hand so that is good!! LOL
Have to admit the last batch I made lasted longer than I expected. Haven't weighed out the trim, but I think its close to 1/4 ounce. This could last me weeks, which would be perfect! The GG4 grow is just now starting to put on flower, so its gonna be a while before I can chop her down.

Have to admit the last batch I made lasted longer than I expected. Haven't weighed out the trim, but I think its close to 1/4 ounce. This could last me weeks, which would be perfect! The GG4 grow is just now starting to put on flower, so its gonna be a while before I can chop her down.

Have you tried a high dose yet? (in the 3ml range)

Nah, I was doing pretty well with 2. I'll have to try that with this batch :cheers:

If you are really enjoying 2ml, then try a bit more...all depends on the effect whether you want a heavy buzz or not. Retest every new batch you make at 2ml or wherever you are totally comfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back