Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning A.F.N. stoners Weather is still a little brisk for this time of the year . My outdoor grow is a little tardy and I don't expect too much !! I started to early . Best scenario is some warm weather to kick start something anything !! We shall see what we shall see .:shrug:

Morning L*S* this is my latest girl @9bear
DSCF1709.JPG
DSCF1713.JPG

Good Morning Stoners from Middle Maine, USA.
Can I just say that I mourned the 1 yr anniversary of the last time @Hansbricks was on the site. Yeah, I read some speculation but in general, the dewd was an asset and I have missed him every day for the past year. Wish we could help or even tell him that his methods have turned so many onto autopots, coco and AN nutes I suspect he would be proud. Miss ya Hans.

Hope all of you other Stoner's are doing well and that your Gardens are green and growing!! Peace.

I know a lot of people who come here deal with pain on a regular basis and sleep is very important to you . The landlady suffers from postherpetic neuralgia . Its the side effect of shingles . Her pain is 24/7 365 days a year . There is no relief and no treatment for it and I know as I see it first hand . She has tried cbd without success because of a heart murmur which increases her anxiety level . Both of her parents died of heart disorders . So sleep is very important to her as well . She's a good scout and complains rarely but we have a young man that lives across the street that drives a Ford Mustang that insists on reving this piece of junk up at early morning . This is not a police matter unless he is actually breaking the law and it's an noise abatement issue enforced by the city and try and find somebody to enforce the law at 700 am . I have tried in the past to reason with him and he nods and the next day he's at it again and even sometimes in the evening as well . Short of a rocket launcher this can be very frustrating . :nono:

I know a lot of people who come here deal with pain on a regular basis and sleep is very important to you . The landlady suffers from postherpetic neuralgia . Its the side effect of shingles . Her pain is 24/7 365 days a year . There is no relief and no treatment for it and I know as I see it first hand . She has tried cbd without success because of a heart murmur which increases her anxiety level . Both of her parents died of heart disorders . So sleep is very important to her as well . She's a good scout and complains rarely but we have a young man that lives across the street that drives a Ford Mustang that insists on reving this piece of junk up at early morning . This is not a police matter unless he is actually breaking the law and it's an noise abatement issue enforced by the city and try and find somebody to enforce the law at 700 am . I have tried in the past to reason with him and he nods and the next day he's at it again and even sometimes in the evening as well . Short of a rocket launcher this can be very frustrating . :nono:
...go "Dennis the menace style" on him, And get a slingshot. Use marbles instead of corn. Never touch the marbles with bear hands(see what I did there?) Because fingerprints transfer... Wear gloves is what I'm saying...

...go "Dennis the menace style" on him, And get a slingshot. Use marbles instead of corn. Never touch the marbles with bear hands(see what I did there?) Because fingerprints transfer... Wear gloves is what I'm saying...
The car is the target, btw. Not the inconsiderate asshole.

It's just crazy how random nails and such end up in ur drive way u know, or how a cup of bleach in a gas tank just some how ruins a whole motor block by eating the inside first then randomly catches fire one day. My cousin exwife did this to his truck. Just crazy what life throws at you.

Mornin' Bear and all! Don't you just love people like that.......have one here at my apts......wannabee "thug" that insists on playing his rap and hip hop crap at top volume whenever he is returning or leaving in his car no matter what the time. The poor lady who lives upstairs is dying from inoperable cancer and gets little or no sleep even without his crap as do I with my degenerative arthritis......asking him to stop nicely got a bunch pseudo gangbanger crap and of course the race card was pulled out.....even though the lady upstairs is also black. The apt. management refuses to do anything while as much as admitting they don't want to be seen as discriminatory....they say call the police....who can't be bothered cause he is long gone by the time they would arrive and the noise is of as they say "of short duration". What is this country coming to? Oh well, as the legendary SF author Robert Heinlein wrote......Loss of civility and manners is the first sign of a failing and declining civilization.....paraphrase, can't remember exact words! At any rate, I vote rocket launcher!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back