Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's time to retire my bubbler. I cant get it clean. I'll have to make sure I find one that can be taken apart.

Is it small enough to fit in something like a mason jar where you could cover it and fill it with isopropyl, close up the jar so it doesn't evap, and let it soak for a couple days? I had a couple really crusty old pipes that a good soak loosened stuff up to get them clean(er). :smoking:

Is it small enough to fit in something like a mason jar where you could cover it and fill it with isopropyl, close up the jar so it doesn't evap, and let it soak for a couple days? I had a couple really crusty old pipes that a good soak loosened stuff up to get them clean(er). :smoking:
Too big for a jar. Could probably put in a tupperware container for a few days. Still want something easier to clean, though. Found a few that I like... Not sure how much I want to spend on it though.

Too big for a jar. Could probably put in a tupperware container for a few days. Still want something easier to clean, though. Found a few that I like... Not sure how much I want to spend on it though.

Just a suggestion but check out thickassglass(dot)com. They have a few bubblers. Only glass I'll buy now. Super durable.

Cant seem to catch up in the real world..been away again..miss the hell out of AFN ..but, heres a few updates.

Amnesia Skunk Day 25ish

DSC_1055.jpg
DSC_0412.jpg

Heres a few of Blackberry Cobbler
DSC_0401.jpg
DSC_0406.jpg

Jeez, Mike! Better get some insulin......you eat all that shit you will need it!
They'll last a spell. The whole mass of my order will probably wind up being a smaller ingredient in a trail-mix kind of munchy thing with granola and dried fruits. I'll have enough to give away at fairs and the like.

I think it's time to retire my bubbler. I cant get it clean. I'll have to make sure I find one that can be taken apart.
Did you put it in Tupperware with 90% alcohol and sea salt? Shake it around a bit and let it sit for a while then shake again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back