Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm itching to germ something can't decide on what..
Fugue state
Strawberry nuggets
Forum stomper
Sodk
Orange desiel
BUBBATROUBLE
Walter white
LSD 25 fastbud
Headbanger
GDP Blast
Another sour 60
Or lowryder#2
These are what I've narrowed down to out of 30 auto strains I have on hand
I wanna have ten solid auto runs finished before I turn the big room live, so this will be [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] that I'm counting towards that goal. Not going to factor in the battle plants as those are more experimental grows for me then the others. I guess you could say. Any opinions???? Thanks

20180611_173940.jpg

Real quick tent shot...front one in the tent is Gabe's Audrey2... All of those big buds around the outside are almost the same size as a pepsi can. Little one to the left of her is my 2ltr grow entry. Behind her is the Victory seeds Northern Lights that I'm always bitching about taking too long(she's almost at day 100)... The tallest one, Behind Audrey2, is a fastbuds blackberry kush... Everything on that lanky bitch is purple, minus her sugar leaves.

Fugue state
Strawberry nuggets
Forum stomper
Sodk
Orange desiel
BUBBATROUBLE
Walter white
LSD 25 fastbud
Headbanger
GDP Blast
Another sour 60
Or lowryder#2
I wanna have ten solid auto runs finished before I turn the big room live, so this will be [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] that I'm counting towards that goal. Not going to factor in the battle plants as those are more experimental grows for me then the others. I guess you could say. Any opinions???? Thanks

Bubba Trouble

Fugue state
Strawberry nuggets
Forum stomper
Sodk
Orange desiel
BUBBATROUBLE
Walter white
LSD 25 fastbud
Headbanger
GDP Blast
Another sour 60
Or lowryder#2

Sodk is a nice girl ,, and she can get big ,,, I would do one of each :thumbsup:

Fugue state
Strawberry nuggets
Forum stomper
Sodk
Orange desiel
BUBBATROUBLE
Walter white
LSD 25 fastbud
Headbanger
GDP Blast
Another sour 60
Or lowryder#2
Nuggets are high up there for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back