Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto topping Autoflower, that's a first for me.
423c3dd3c66a06dd9c2a410b38d4f25c.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

"Auto topping" ? I'm thinking you had an accident?

As someone that fits that age group, I just don't want or feel a need to get to know my neighbors. I'll wave from a distance, but not getting more involved than that.

If I notice a neighbor needs help with something I'm more than happy to lend a hand, but I have my friends and family that I'm relying on and trust.

My wife also same age, is the opposite and wants to know everyone and all their business while we have them in the backyard for cookouts. So I guess it just boils down to personality, lol

Not saying all that age are bad neighbors. At least you wave. I don't even get that! I just want them to talk "over the fence" . Sounds like I would be happy with you as a neighbor, Sam!

Example- one has 3 children, 2 are 8 and one baby. Never see the baby much ... WTH is going on over there? LOL None of my business, but ... I guess I'm old fashioned. LOL

Sunny and hot now!! Plants are growing like crazy now!
Delicious 11 Roses day 46
View attachment 917858

Sweet Seeds Green POison day 46
View attachment 917860

DP Bubba Island Kush day 66
View attachment 917859
Beautiful as usual, GS! Glad you are here,,,downloaded a GD show last night which was the best AUD concert I have ever heard. It was great music and the sound quality was better than most soundboards........check it out........Nashville, TN 12-16-78.

Oh, while I'm thinking about it........I finally figured out how the rep thing works.....I thought it had something to do with numbers of messages, points for grows, etc.
Belated thanks, to @epenguin, @Feenix , @912GreenSkell , and @stoney T for making a noob feel very welcome and for the rep!! One question....why is my rep number green and everyone else's is black?

Last edited:
As someone that fits that age group, I just don't want or feel a need to get to know my neighbors. I'll wave from a distance, but not getting more involved than that.

If I notice a neighbor needs help with something I'm more than happy to lend a hand, but I have my friends and family that I'm relying on and trust.

My wife also same age, is the opposite and wants to know everyone and all their business while we have them in the backyard for cookouts. So I guess it just boils down to personality, lol

Unfortunately, from my previous life experiences, this has become my norm and i'm not even that old at 37!!! Even in my lifetime, there was a time when people didn't lock their doors or worry about as much.. Nowadays, it's definitely a bit of an anxiety fit trying to keep track of the neighborhood and what I have going on, even though it's legal.. You're not alone!!!

Sunny and hot now!! Plants are growing like crazy now!
Delicious 11 Roses day 46
View attachment 917858

Sweet Seeds Green POison day 46
View attachment 917860

DP Bubba Island Kush day 66
View attachment 917859

Always beautiful homie!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how many times do you typically top your outdoor stuff?? Just trying to wrap my head around how you grow monsters!!

Unfortunately, from my previous life experiences, this has become my norm and i'm not even that old at 37!!! Even in my lifetime, there was a time when people didn't lock their doors or worry about as much.. Nowadays, it's definitely a bit of an anxiety fit trying to keep track of the neighborhood and what I have going on, even though it's legal.. You're not alone!!!

Always beautiful homie!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how many times do you typically top your outdoor stuff?? Just trying to wrap my head around how you grow monsters!!

Only top once at 4 true nodes...every strain using the same technique. In previous years i have done multiple topping, but i found with many strains it hinders production in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back