Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, from my previous life experiences, this has become my norm and i'm not even that old at 37!!! Even in my lifetime, there was a time when people didn't lock their doors or worry about as much.. Nowadays, it's definitely a bit of an anxiety fit trying to keep track of the neighborhood and what I have going on, even though it's legal.. You're not alone!!!

Always beautiful homie!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how many times do you typically top your outdoor stuff?? Just trying to wrap my head around how you grow monsters!!

Full detailed training description in the Monster Training Guide, located in the guides and tutorials section! (link in signature if you are on a PC)

Oh, while I'm thinking about it........I finally figured out how the rep thing works.....I thought it had something to do with numbers of messages, points for grows, etc.
Belated thanks, to @epenguin, @Feenix , @912GreenSkell , and @stoney T for making a noob feel very welcome and for the rep!! One question....why is my rep number green and everyone else's is black?

No problem bud!! I will certainly download that show for later! There was sooo many awesome GD shows in the late 70's.

No problem bud!! I will certainly download that show for later! There was sooo many awesome GD shows in the late 70's.
You won't regret it........the thing, other than the music, is the quality of the recording, especially considering its 40 yrs old!!

Unfortunately, from my previous life experiences, this has become my norm and i'm not even that old at 37!!! Even in my lifetime, there was a time when people didn't lock their doors or worry about as much.. Nowadays, it's definitely a bit of an anxiety fit trying to keep track of the neighborhood and what I have going on, even though it's legal.. You're not alone!!!

Always beautiful homie!!!!

If you don't mind me asking, how many times do you typically top your outdoor stuff?? Just trying to wrap my head around how you grow monsters!!

Open canopy training utilizing LST, is what makes the branching so profuse.

@hesgone13 - You rep is green because you can go in into your rep and see what others have typed when they repped you. Only you(and admin) can see what others have typed into your rep. Even standard staff like moderators cant see whats in your rep!
Thanks, GS! That makes sense.

Something before my ol' fart brain forgets it......... this is for any outdoor growers..........was sitting in doctor's office, bored as shit, reading a copy of Southern Living magazine......I can hear the laughter now......seriously that's all they had! was checking out the garden column talking about pests...guy writing it mentioned spinosad and neem oil specifically as very harmful outside because they are death on bees and other pollinators.....for what its worth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back