Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking about getting a dedicated slave drive for music storage.....thinking a 1 terra would do everything i need and more
I think so too....I used to back mine up on 2gig external hard drive, til one of my late sons friends stole it. Thing is, I guess I'm a Luddite....I like CDs.....'course I like vinyl also.......but I like the portability of CDs......home and car.......I don't need another device to carry around with tunes on it.....hell, I don't even have a smart phone just an old tech LG flip phone....that does one thing really well......makes and receives texts and calls.....which is what I want it for.......told you I was an ol' fart!! LOL

I think so too....I used to back mine up on 2gig external hard drive, til one of my late sons friends stole it. Thing is, I guess I'm a Luddite....I like CDs.....'course I like vinyl also.......but I like the portability of CDs......home and car.......I don't need another device to carry around with tunes on it.....hell, I don't even have a smart phone just an old tech LG flip phone....that does one thing really well......makes and receives texts and calls.....which is what I want it for.......told you I was an ol' fart!! LOL

Ha!! You are one up one me man...never owned a cellphone in my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back